Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Product Name Not Appearing in Detail Line Items

I've just upgraded from v1.39h to v1.53 and am now getting this kind of message also. I've never had this problem in v1.39. Message is as follows.

"All the items in your shopping basket (see details in the store and on your store receipt)."

Why should this be a problem now ? The PayPal receipt totals $89.70 consisting of 3 store receipt products of $30.95 + $16.95 + $15.95 + $25.85 shipping
    Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Name Not Appearing in Detail Line Items

I have a similar problem after upgrading from 1.39h to 1.53 a few days ago. i.e. the line item detail is missing in the Paypal order receipt.

"PayPal Error: "All the items in your shopping basket (see details in the store and on your store receipt)."

My v1.39 is still working fine but 1.53 with migrated / upgraded 1.39 to 1.53 database is producing this error. I thought 1.53 would be better, but so far I'm not having much luck with it. Very frustrating. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this issue?

Is the cause likely to be coding or database or both ? or settings? I'm using PayPal Express Payment module in 1.53, same as in 1.39.

I'm not using any strange pricing values either. Even a simple $1 test product results in this problem.
    Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

I've isolated this apparent fault to the file: /includes/payments/paypalwpp.php. i.e. the v 1.53 version fails and produces that PayPal message; "PayPal Error: "All the items in your shopping basket (see details in the store and on your store receipt)."

The v1.39 version of this same file paypalwpp.php seems to work fine when run with the rest of the v1.53 code. i.e. I don't get the above message, but instead get the product line item detail in the PayPal order detail on the PayPal site and in the PayPal order receipt.

The question now becomes what in this file is resulting in this apparent BUG ? is it the code or again is it the old data that it can't process ? I'm leaning toward the file itself. Even a new product created in 1.53 produced the above error.

I ran WinMerge against the 1.39 and 1.53 versions of paypalwpp.php. Suffice to say this file seems to relate to this apparent, but not confirmed BUG.
    Last edited by HeyIts007; 14 Dec 2014 at 02:39 AM.
    Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Correction to above. I meant: /includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php

In /includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php Section "Prepare subtotal and line-item detail content to send to PayPal" is an area I would be querying, but I don't know how all this code works.
    Last edited by HeyIts007; 14 Dec 2014 at 02:46 AM.
    Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

re; "PayPal Error: "All the items in your shopping basket (see details in the store and on your store receipt)."

Is there a published fix for this v1.53 paypalwpp.php problem ?

I would prefer not to use the old v1.39 paypalwpp.php file, if possible.
    Last edited by HeyIts007; 14 Dec 2014 at 03:08 AM.
    Thanks,

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeyIts007 View Post
    re; "PayPal Error: "All the items in your shopping basket (see details in the store and on your store receipt)."

Is there a published fix for this v1.53 paypalwpp.php problem ?

I would prefer not to use the old v1.39 paypalwpp.php file, as I seem to get email errors using this old code when run on the 1.53 site.
    I can't duplicate your symptoms on a clean 1.5.3 site. So there's no "fix" to publish.

And, no, you should NOT use the 1.3.9 version of the file on a v1.5.3 site, else you will run into several problems.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Most odd.

I might try uninstalling the PayPal Express payment module and then manually setting it up, instead of relying on the migrated payment module data from v1.39

Failing that I will try another fresh test install and manually setup the payment module instead of using the migrated payment module data from 1.39
    Thanks,

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Could also be exacerbated by all the addons and customizations you've made to the site vs original ZC code. Especially anything that affects prices, taxes, coupons, calculations, etc.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Could also be exacerbated by all the addons and customizations you've made to the site vs original ZC code. Especially anything that affects prices, taxes, coupons, calculations, etc.
    Perhaps, however I've not made any changes related to the payment module and only had a few addons like a slide show addon and the Google CAPTCHA addon

Even with a fresh 1.53 install I was getting this problem, bar the PayPal mod for the POODLE BUG which I made. i.e. commenting out the // CURLOPT_SSLVERSION => 3, line. i.e. in includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_curl.php

No other changes were made to the code in this test, yet I still got this problem, which is why I've been wondering if the payment module data migration might have something to do with it. Anyway time will tell hopefully.
    Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Yes a fresh 1.53 install with POODLE BUG Fix worked OK with the product line detail displaying at purchase.

I will try to migrate the 1.39 data again ( using the database upgrade install option ) with no code changes and see what happens.
    Thanks,

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast