Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 2chcekout shows "login time out" after the customer pays

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I suspect there are some odd server configuration issues happening to cause the difference on those sites.
    I'm not sure if that's what's causing your 2checkout stuff though. Might be. Still worth investigating that angle.
    Yes, there is some server configuration involved. I am using bluehost.com. I use RoseforLove.com as the primary account domain name, while other domain names as add-on domains. Originally, other websites, such as Best4Future.com appear as www.RoseforLove.com/Best4Future. I called Bluehost technicians and they did something to let Best4Future.com appear directly as a stand-alone domain.

According to the technician, they put .htaccess file into the server. It is like this:

RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)?roseforlove.com$
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/roseforlove/
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /roseforlove/$1
    RewriteRule ^(/)?$ roseforlove/index.php [L]

My question is: Does this cause conflict with the .htaccess file of the SEO? Another question is, does ZENID hurt my Google ranking and navigation?

Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Check this PHP configuration setting:
    1. Admin->Tools->Server Info ... Press CTRL+F to "search the page" and search for session.hash_bits_per_character
    2. If session.hash_bits_per_character is set to 6, then you'll need to apply this fix: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...02#post1270902

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lina0962 View Post
    My question is: Does this cause conflict with the .htaccess file of the SEO?
    Maybe. I couldn't know, since your ".htaccess file of the SEO" isn't something that's part of original Zen Cart code, and nobody has any way of knowing what you've put in that.

Another question is, does ZENID hurt my Google ranking and navigation?
    Google should never be seeing zenid in your URLs if your server is properly configured. And customers should only ever see it on their 2nd click and then it should disappear on all subsequent clicks. If it's not disappearing then you've got something wrong with session configuration ... and that could be caused by your custom .htaccess rewrite rules, especially if your configure.php HTTP_SERVER and HTTPS_SERVER have a different domain than what you're rewriting the URLs to. (ie: www.site.com vs site.com without the www.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Check this PHP configuration setting:
    1. Admin->Tools->Server Info ... Press CTRL+F to "search the page" and search for session.hash_bits_per_character
    2. If session.hash_bits_per_character is set to 6, then you'll need to apply this fix: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...02#post1270902
    I did as you suggested, both "local value" and "master value" come out as "5"

Plugin Contributions

Google should never be seeing zenid in your URLs if your server is properly configured. And customers should only ever see it on their 2nd click and then it should disappear on all subsequent clicks. If it's not disappearing then you've got something wrong with session configuration ... and that could be caused by your custom .htaccess rewrite rules, especially if your configure.php HTTP_SERVER and HTTPS_SERVER have a different domain than what you're rewriting the URLs to. (ie: www.site.com vs site.com without the www.
    RoseforLove.com does have the problem that all subsequent clicks still have zenid. Do you see anything wrong with .htaccess rewrite rules posted by the bluehost?

This is the .htaccess by bluehost: RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/roseforlove/
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /roseforlove/$1
    RewriteRule ^(/)?$ roseforlove/index.php [L]

And this is .htaccess by SEO:

# Seo Urls version 3.x
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteRule ^(.+)$ index\.php?seo_url=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    Last edited by lina0962; 30 Jan 2015 at 05:32 AM.

Plugin Contributions

... Do you see anything wrong with .htaccess rewrite rules posted by the bluehost? ...
    Can you please supply the full .htaccess files wrapping the content inside code tags (ex:[CODE]contents of the .htaccess file[/CODE])? Looking for the full contents of "/.htaccess" and "/roseforlove/.htaccess" for now.

Can you also post the contents of "/includes/configure.php" and "/roseforlove/includes/configure.php" (remove the lines with DB_SERVER_USERNAME and DB_SERVER_PASSWORD)? Please also wrap the contents of these files with code tags (makes them easier to read).
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

I'm not sure if I can post it here, but I can't find how to make a new thread.
    The problem I encounter is that sometimes people forget to return to the shop from an external paymentpage (in my case TargetPay). If they don't return, the order is not saved, so I receive the payment but haven't got a clue what they're paying for.
    Is there a way to save the order before entering the external payment page?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12