Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AIM Authorize.net module suddenly quit working due to SSL communications error?

After much wrangling with the 1.3.9h configuration & ssl settings for authorizenet_aim after moving a client account to a new hosting provider, I found this forum thread. It was EXTREMELY helpful. I was getting the error response 35 from A.net, and after I installed the 1.5.4 version of Zen Cart's authorizenet_aim module and language file, the error cleared up.

THANK YOU DR. BYTE!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AIM Authorize.net module suddenly quit working due to SSL communications error?

They don't call him Dr. Byte for nothing!

Plugin Contributions

I was having the same Hash Value error with Auth.net. I tried the method above; copy over authorizenet_aim.php to payment module and language file, but when I go to the payment modules on the admin site, the only method listed is Authorize.net SIM. And that's not even clickable. The rest of the payment modules are missing.

These are the two files I copied over from 1.5.4 to my 1.5.1 cart:
    Includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
    includes/languages/english/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php

The new versions of the file came from the same directory structure in 1.5.4 that I downloaded.

Did I follow the instructions correctly?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RFree190 View Post
    I was having the same Hash Value error with Auth.net. I tried the method above; copy over authorizenet_aim.php to payment module and language file, but when I go to the payment modules on the admin site, the only method listed is Authorize.net SIM. And that's not even clickable. The rest of the payment modules are missing.

These are the two files I copied over from 1.5.4 to my 1.5.1 cart:
    Includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
    includes/languages/english/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php

The new versions of the file came from the same directory structure in 1.5.4 that I downloaded.

Did I follow the instructions correctly?
    Thanks
    Posted too soon. Maybe my mistake will help someone else facing the same error I was.
    I was renaming authorizenet_aim.php in the language folder to 151authorizenet_aim.php, just in case something went wrong, I could revert back to the original files. Well, I guess I forgot that Zencart reads all the files in some folders and uses them all. So, I deleted the backup files from the folder and left only the 1.5.4 version and it's working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12