Plugin Contributions

Default Time-out after installation of Flipside product bundle module

After I installed Flipside product bundle module, I get a strange problem. (No other upgrade or modifications performed, either to Zencart core system or modules)
    In short it seems like the system does not transfer the "not logged in shopping cart" to the "logged in shopping cart".

Example: If one customer put a item into the shopping cart, and want to pay for this item. At the first step of the checkout process, they are told to create a customer account, or login. After logging in, the customer get a time-out message (from Zencart, not a server timeout).
    If the customer just continue, he is logged in normally, and if they just update the shopping cart (by either pressing the shopping cart update button, or add/delete products from the shopping cart) everything is normal again.
    So it seems that during login, there is something going really wrong.
    My temporary solution is to tighten the authorization for customers, so they need to login before start the shopping. Then everything works normally. I guess this is because they put the items directly into the "logged in shopping cart".

All these problems started after installing Flipside product bundle module. The module contain SQL alterations, and overwrite and new php files.
    I have tried to go back to the old versions of the php files, and the deleting the new ones, without any luck. So there may be some problems with the database. I have also spoken to Hostgator support, and asked them if there have been any recent changes to the server, but there is no changes lately.
    I have also contacted Flipside, but they have not answered by question yet.

If anyone have experienced a similar problem, and solved it, please let me know.
    I there is anyone who have good advice to where the problem could reside, please also let me know.

T.O.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Time-out after installation of Flipside product bundle module

Since it's doubtful many Zenners use that module, I'd guess you're going have to wait for the Flipside people to reply to your question.

Plugin Contributions

I suggest that you contact the author of that commercial plugin for assistance.

Plugin Contributions

I have already contacted the developer of the module by e-mail, but he does not answer me (not yet).
    I there anybody who know, what files who handle the transfer of items from the "not logged in shopping cart" to the "logged in shopping cart"?