Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ajax Back In Stock (re-written version of Conor/Ceon's Back In Stock Module)

Quote Originally Posted by buildingblocks View Post
    yes they are and we also have these two loading, jquery-1.4.4.min.js and jscript_utils.js
    That very well could be the problem.
    jquery-1.4.4.min.js is another jQuery Library, and will render break on most installations.

Try removing jquery-1.4.4.min.js, and see if that helps the issue.

Side Note: Officially for PCI compliance you should only be running the most recent version of jQuery, including more recent then 1.10.2. (currently the most recent version is 1.11.2) running the migrate 1.2.1 provides backwards compatibility with older scripts.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ajax Back In Stock (re-written version of Conor/Ceon's Back In Stock Module)

I am having trouble getting the plugin to show up in Zen Cart. I have installed all of the files in the catalog folder and followed the instructions in the readme.html file, except for the last change related to adding the link where subscriptions can be changed, I am unaware of where that should be inserted. When I am do a search in Developers Tool Kit in Zen Cart I do see the files that I have added related to this plugin, but I don't see the plugin itself anywhere in Zen Cart. This is my first time I have installed any kind of plugin so I am very new to this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by aml7785 View Post
    I am having trouble getting the plugin to show up in Zen Cart. I have installed all of the files in the catalog folder and followed the instructions in the readme.html file, except for the last change related to adding the link where subscriptions can be changed, I am unaware of where that should be inserted. When I am do a search in Developers Tool Kit in Zen Cart I do see the files that I have added related to this plugin, but I don't see the plugin itself anywhere in Zen Cart. This is my first time I have installed any kind of plugin so I am very new to this.
    Have you uploaded the files to your Admin? What version of ZenCart are you running?

Plugin Contributions

**UPDATE**
    Issue was that the admin profile didn't have permissions to view the menu items for the module

Plugin Contributions

We suggest that there should be a button in the popup box that would take users back to the product page or have it say that it will go back to the product page automatically after so many seconds with a countdown.

Plugin Contributions

We suggest that there should be a button in the popup box that would take users back to the product page or have it say that it will go back to the product page automatically after so many seconds with a countdown.
    We are suggesting that this would happen AFTER the visitor subscribed to the list. They just sit at a page that has no action to take other than to click the x to exit.

Plugin Contributions

Anyone mind sharing a link to this installed and working? I would like to see what you have done on the product page with this plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

awesome work bislewl.
    I'm working on this module to make it multi-language friendly . Actually I found an error in mail sending when something is back in stock and you run the cron job. The object of the mail, as long as the mail body, does't have the product name in it. Yet the link to the product work great.

It appear like this:
    is Back In Stock at yourshop

Dear Jhon Doe
    Thank You for your interest in the It is now available for purchase!

http://localhost/negozio154/index.ph...products_id=26

Please reply to this email with any questions

To unsubscribe click here https://localhost/negozio154/index.p...stock&bis_id=3
    I'm still working in local enviroment so the http:// is little error i don't care about.
    I've tried to understand why it's like this but I've found nothing.

Any clue will be appreciated

ps: Zencart 1.5.4

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by izar74 View Post
    Hi,

awesome work bislewl.
    I'm working on this module to make it multi-language friendly . Actually I found an error in mail sending when something is back in stock and you run the cron job. The object of the mail, as long as the mail body, does't have the product name in it. Yet the link to the product work great.

It appear like this:

I'm still working in local enviroment so the http:// is little error i don't care about.
    I've tried to understand why it's like this but I've found nothing.

Any clue will be appreciated

ps: Zencart 1.5.4

This should be resolved with version 4.2.2. Thanks for the bug report!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bislewl View Post
    This should be resolved with version 4.2.2. Thanks for the bug report!
    Thank You for the hard work!

I just notice anothel little bug, if You have Specials or Featured product in your home page and one of it is out of stock (ok ok i know... if it's a Special it should not be out of stock... ) it shows the "Email me when back in stock" link correctly but if You click it the popup does not shows the image, if You click "Notify!" it work as intended.

Just a minor glitch

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast