Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v154 French Language Pack

Thank you. The reason I was inquiring is that I have the french_language_pack_zc1.5.0_utf8_20120101 installed and as long as I am using the default theme, it shows at least those flags to switch language. However, changing to the responsive_classic theme, that part is gone from the site, making it impossible to switch language, so I figured that it might just not be compatible with responsive template.

Or, should it still be compatible but I would need to edit something to make that "option" appear on the main page?

If I can still use the initial language pack that I have, I might as well keep it instead of adding "another" one on top.

Do you know if that "french_language_pack_zc1.5.0_utf8_20120101" should be usable or if I should consider the v154 one?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

OK, I figured out that I needed to enable that particular sidebox. A tiny detail I had forgotten.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CaroleAs View Post
    Thank you. The reason I was inquiring is that I have the french_language_pack_zc1.5.0_utf8_20120101 installed and as long as I am using the default theme, it shows at least those flags to switch language. However, changing to the responsive_classic theme, that part is gone from the site, making it impossible to switch language, so I figured that it might just not be compatible with responsive template.

Or, should it still be compatible but I would need to edit something to make that "option" appear on the main page?

If I can still use the initial language pack that I have, I might as well keep it instead of adding "another" one on top.

Do you know if that "french_language_pack_zc1.5.0_utf8_20120101" should be usable or if I should consider the v154 one?

Thank you.
    Just remembered that I had that pack modified for ZC 1.5.5x - you can download it from

http://isonetwork.net.au/public_down...for_ZC_155.zip

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Just remembered that I had that pack modified for ZC 1.5.5x - you can download it from

Just to clarify, you have which pack modified? The one i already had (the "old" one) or the one i was inquiring about?

Plugin Contributions

Just to clarify, you have which pack modified? The one i already had (the "old" one) or the one i was inquiring about?
    Well, the one shown in the above link is the lost up to date one. Can't remember which one I modified but most likely it would have been the pack for ZC 1.5.4 which now has the definitions needed in ZC 1.5.5x

Plugin Contributions

Well, the one shown in the above link is the lost up to date one. Can't remember which one I modified but most likely it would have been the pack for ZC 1.5.4 which now has the definitions needed in ZC 1.5.5x
    Great. So if I already installed the "initial" one (the 1.5.0 one), how do I "upgrade" it? I don't see any instructions. Do I follow the instructions from the 1.5.0 one?

Plugin Contributions

Great. So if I already installed the "initial" one (the 1.5.0 one), how do I "upgrade" it? I don't see any instructions. Do I follow the instructions from the 1.5.0 one?
    Within that pack you will find a folder called *admin* - rename that folder to match the name of your secret admin. Then just upload the pack to the root of your store, it overwrites the old files.

If you really want to start from scratch then first remove all of your old files contained in the old French language pack before uploading the new pack.

Plugin Contributions

Within that pack you will find a folder called *admin* - rename that folder to match the name of your secret admin. Then just upload the pack to the root of your store, it overwrites the old files.

If you really want to start from scratch then first remove all of your old files contained in the old French language pack before uploading the new pack.
    Thanks. I'll trust you that it will overwrite only the correct files!
    I'll just take notes for when I do this installation on the live store and use this one directly.

Plugin Contributions

Hello, some work for an update ver version 1.5.6 it would be good.
    Giovanni,
    Zen Cart V1.5.8 + templates ZCA Bootstrap Template

Plugin Contributions

403 Forbidden
    Request forbidden by administrative rules.

Does the offer still stand?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast