Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help getting flexible footer centered

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Edit your template's stylesheet_flexible_footer_menu.css, changing line 36 from

Code:
    .span_5_of_9 {
        width: 19.38%;
    }
    to

Code:
    .span_5_of_9 {
    	width: 24.5%;
    }
    ... since you're using 4 columns instead of 5.
    Perfect! Thank you!

I looked at those .span sections, but didn't think I should touch them as I didn't quite understand their purpose.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help getting flexible footer centered

Hello.
    I see someone else asked about alt text for images, and I had an identical need, so Here's what I did. I combined the title and image code since I assumed that if there was a title filled in, but an image also selected, the title should be the alt text for the image. Currently, both a title and an image without alt text are displayed. This code fixes this.

Perhaps this is something to consider for the next update? Having a mechanism to add alt tags to images is important for a variety of reasons.

PHP Code:
            if ($var_linksList[$i]['link'] && $var_linksList[$i]['image']) {

$col .= '<li><span class="flexFooterColImage">' '<a href="' $var_linksList[$i]['link'] . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $var_linksList[$i]['image'], $var_linksList[$i]['title']) . '</a></span>';
            } else if (
    $var_linksList[$i]['image']) {

$col .= '<li><span class="flexFooterColImage">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $var_linksList[$i]['image'], '') . '</span>';
            } else if (
    $var_linksList[$i]['title']) {

$col .= '<li><a href="' $var_linksList[$i]['link'] . '"' active_footer_page_class($var_linksList[$i]['id'], $var_linksList[$i]['link']) . '>' $var_linksList[$i]['title'] . '</a>';
            } else {
    //show nothing 

J.J. Meddaugh
    http://www.atguys.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual [Support Thread]

Greetings,

I'm using the ZCA Bootstrap-4 template with ZC 157b. I read a mention about making FF Bootstarp compatible. Has that happened? If I install the 1.5 ver, will I need to tweak it to work with the ZCA Bootstrap-4 template?

Thanks!
    Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want…

Plugin Contributions

Well, apparently FFMM installed just fine on ZC 1.5.7b using the ZCA Bootstrap-4 template. However, the styling needs work. Does anyone have a recommended Bootstrap styling to matched that of the ZCA Bootstrap-4 template? New to Bootstrap, learning the fundamentals now, but could some suggestions / guidance.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Using FFML v1.5.

Getting the following warning in Admin Logs when updating a FF page:

14-Feb-2021 19:08:50 UTC] Request URI: /zencart_zen157/Adm1n/index.php?cmd=flexible_footer_menu&page=2&action=update, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1 AdminRequestSanitizer->filterProductUrlRegex() called at [E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\includes\classes\AdminRequestSanitizer.php:297]
    #2 AdminRequestSanitizer->processBuiltIn() called at [E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\includes\classes\AdminRequestSanitizer.php:208]
    #3 AdminRequestSanitizer->runSpecificSanitizer() called at [E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\includes\classes\AdminRequestSanitizer.php:186]
    #4 AdminRequestSanitizer->runSanitizers() called at [E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\includes\init_includes\init_sanitize.php:300]
    #5 require_once(E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\includes\init_includes\init_sanitize.p hp) called at [E:\www7\zencart_zen157\includes\autoload_func.php:37]
    #6 require(E:\www7\zencart_zen157\includes\autoload_func.php) called at [E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\includes\application_top.php:37]
    #7 require(E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\includes\application_top.php) called at [E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\flexible_footer_menu.php:18]
    #8 require(E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\flexible_footer_menu.php) called at [E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\index.php:11]

--> PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\www7\zencart_zen157\Adm1n\includes\classes\AdminRequestSanitizer.php on line 511.
    What do I need to change in the FF code to remove the warning?

Plugin Contributions

Also noticed when managing items in FFML v1.5, if I have more items then will fit on one page and if I edit an item after the first page, I can not get back to the previous page.

Seems like the code that uses the URL vars (index.php?cmd=flexible_footer_menu&footerID=46&page=1) is not letting me go back to the previous page if the footerID is not on that page. This only seems to occur while trying to go back to a previous page, not while going to the next page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kwright View Post
    Also noticed when managing items in FFML v1.5, if I have more items then will fit on one page and if I edit an item after the first page, I can not get back to the previous page.

Seems like the code that uses the URL vars (index.php?cmd=flexible_footer_menu&footerID=46&page=1) is not letting me go back to the previous page if the footerID is not on that page. This only seems to occur while trying to go back to a previous page, not while going to the next page.
    where you able to figure this out ? I cannot for the life of me find a footer columns plugin ( is that what this is called ? ) that works with the current ZC and boot straps without tossing error logs.
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi Guys does anybody know if this plug in will be updated to work with 1.57 and Bootstrap template? Is there another footer plug in that works!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Georgecy View Post
    Hi Guys does anybody know if this plug in will be updated to work with 1.57 and Bootstrap template? Is there another footer plug in that works!!!
    1.5.7c, Bootstrap template, php 8.0
    I got FFMM working in the above configuration, or I should say a developer I hired did.
    He had to do some fixes by hand that went beyond just following the install instructions. Even with some extra work there were some things that just didn't mesh into the overall site code well. In my case having old flexible footer code around might have been a contributing factor but if I understood the developer right the FFMM requires using some of the old flexible footer menu code.

Ultimately I dropped adding FFMM due to the aesthetic wasn't seamless with the look of ZCA Bootstrap. I figured out how to put the menu items I wanted in a footer other places on the page with a combination of using sideboxes and the footer that is built into Bootstrap using ezpages.
    I would have liked to have gotten FFMM going for the sake of having a vertical column of the items but it ended up not being worth it. Perhaps there is a way to do a footer with vertical menu items using ezpages or sideboxes that I just haven't figured out yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kwright View Post

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread: I have searched westminster new and the Bootstrap 4 threads and doing a search of the forum this seemed to be the closest issue.

I have a live site which needs to be upgraded. I cannot get the Westminster new template to work on the current 1.3.8a so trying to use the Bootstrap template and copy the layout. I like the version layout of the flexible footer that has been created for the Westminster new Template and so am trying to get the Westminster new version of the flexible footer working in the latest Bootstrap template...

It has been a battle to say the least. I have gradually worked through all the error logs taking out the problems one by one but I know have the error logs keep telling me that the FooterID is not defined. I cannot see where it should be held... presumably in the database but I do not see this field.... have a I missed something.

error log is: PHP Warning: Undefined array key "footerID" in .....mysiteadminfolder/flexible_footer_menu.php on line 396.

should this come from the database or defined somewhere in code. Anyone else tried to get this working in bootstrap template or is there a better to do this with the existing bootstrap options?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast