Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual [Support Thread]

Ray - subsequent to making that PHP modification above which worked great I have installed Ceon URI Mapping and the EZ page links in the footer have changed from dynamic to URI Mapping - since then the EZ page links do not open in a new window - there is one link in the footer that links to a subdomain and it continues to open in a new window as per your modified code above so this is likely a CEON coding thing but I just thought you may have some thoughts on this?

cheers,
    Mike

harmonyballpendant.com

Plugin Contributions

Ray - subsequent to making that PHP modification above which worked great I have installed Ceon URI Mapping and the EZ page links in the footer have changed from dynamic to URI Mapping - since then the EZ page links do not open in a new window - there is one link in the footer that links to a subdomain and it continues to open in a new window as per your modified code above so this is likely a CEON coding thing but I just thought you may have some thoughts on this?

cheers,
    Mike

harmonyballpendant.com

Plugin Contributions

@rbarbour - my apologies for my previous post - I had missed installing the modified file on one site which is the first one I installed CEON mapping on and didn't think it through before posting.

As indicated previously - the mod works a treat.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

HI!
    Any idea how I can add and "image-alt" / "image-title" if I use pictures in the flexible footer?!?
    Greetings

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.6b PHP 7.1 TEST FOLDER www.harmonyballpendant.com/teststore/

I am having difficulty trying to get this footer to look respectable on the page - image 1 shows what it looks like currently on a v1.5.5f page in a Westminster New template which I believe uses the original flexible footer plugin v1.0 or 1.1 long before ML version actually incorporated into the template.

Unless there are instructions missing from the docs in the current 1.5.6 version download then I am at a total loss as how to replicate what I currently have (or anything near to it). I am not a coder and my understanding of css is limited so I really need some help here ... please. I tried to include the modified css from the stylesheet in the westminster new template but obviously that didn't work.

many thanks,
    Mike

Attachment 18478Attachment 18479

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    I've installed this rather awesome plug-in according to instructions, and before customizing this is what it appears like. Goal is to have an alcohol warning in my shop footer for local regulations here in Japan.
    I use the responsive_classic template, no customizations to footer so the tpl_common_footer.php simply replaced the responsive one in my custom template directory.
    As already noted by another person a page back, there are a few undefined strings, and this seems to be the case for the names of all the actual contents too.
    I find it a bit confusing that there is a setting under Configuration and under Tools. I expect I will get a grip on how to use the Configuration settings, not intuitive to me (scratching head what the settings mean).
    The CSS seems to be clashing, will see if I can resolve the appearance (otherwise can do with a banner, or manual footer editing in a pinch).
    Anyhow, that is just for reference, as input to future bug fixes, or documentation. Thanks very much!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-14 Protea Wines, South Africa Wines Japan.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	18504Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-14 Protea Wines.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	18505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-14 Protea Wines(1).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	18506
    P.S. my site is currently only visible locally, I can open it up temporarily if necessary.
    Last edited by gernot; 14 Jun 2019 at 02:30 PM.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

I am afraid I have not managed to figure out how to do the below:
    To add above Column Header/Sub Header or Page Name just add to the sort_order 1 less than this one.
    Assuming the column is 1, and the current sort_order is 13 (so third row in 1st column), what should I set the sort_order to in order to display the text above the page name?
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    I am working on understanding this module using developer tools in Google Chrome, and of course studying the CSS and template files.
    I am using version 1.5

One thing that is clear is that there is an unclosed div in each column, which upsets the vertical alignment.
    The div in question is right above the column class:
    Code:
    <div class="section group">
    and it is not closed at the end of the column loop where we have only
    Code:
     $col .= '</ul>';
        $col .= '</div>';
    I am not sure what class "section" is referring to, it does not appear in my Chrome Developer Tools anywhere. "group" however seems to be inherited from Zen Cart's stylesheet.css, though only the ".group:after" attributes seem to be inherited as far as I can see. Maybe this div is intended to work with another plugin (I don't see any note that this plugin requires another one to be installed first though).
    Adding another closing div in the column loop solves the alignment issues---presumably removing the div completely would be a similar fix for now.

I don't find the flexFooterColImage and flexFooterColText in the provided CSS either, so perhaps some developments were not in sync when the plugin was uploaded, or else I am missing something in my understanding (much more likely!).

Given the above, I am having some trouble with padding: the title has 20px padding, and the text/comment also has quite a bit (13.3px) of padding, not sure where that comes from. The title padding can easily be handled in the stylesheet h4 element, the text, well, adding style directly in the text field until padding and margin and text-alignment are set is the easiest quick fix for me.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    2 added but undefined constants in YOUR_ADMIN/flexible_footer_menu.php

TEXT_INFO_PAGES_ID & TEXT_INFO_PAGES_ID_SELECT

Note this was downloaded via github

other than that, install nicely and upgrades nicely on 1.5.6a

with an exception of above I have a bootstrap compatible version, not sure if it should be a separate plugin or add to our original.
    I'm having this issue too. Is there a way to fix it?
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Hi:

I seem to be having a problem getting the footer menu to display a phone. It works on a tablet and on the desktop but not on my IPhone.

I have removed it and reinstalled it making sure I copied all the installation files.

Obviously, I am overlooking something. Do I have to install the Documentation files somewhere also?

My site is poolcuesexpress.com/156ctest

Any help would be appreciated.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast