Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual [Support Thread]

I uploaded a new version, fixing the sanitizing problems. It will be available soon

Plugin Contributions

Did you ever find a fix for this? I am having the same problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cwesleyrichardson View Post
    Did you ever find a fix for this? I am having the same problem.
    same as who ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosK View Post
    Seems there's a bug in this that needs fixed? I'm trying to update links in the share and connect (I have Westmenster New template). That thread pointed me here. Can anyone tell me what fix to implement? I see one think on page one, then some more by a guy with 1 post which doesn't make me want to jump out and use it. I'm on v1.54

>>>>
    Default Re: Westminster New

Quote Originally Posted by moates405 View Post
    Share and Connect broken links...
    Have had this problem for the last week nothing seems to fix the problem using new install 155b
    as soon as go to edit facebook link in flexible footer it breaks all the links under Share and Connect and displays the href instead of the correct buttons.
    link www.orsetech.net.au

my only fix was to disable them!!

>>>>>>>>>>
    This is a bug in the flexible footer plugin. You can see the support thread for that plugin for the posted fix.

Thanks,

Anne

>>>>>
    Hi, I am having the same problem as Anne with the social icons, Also, can not seem to change font color or get my footer column links to display vertically. I have done all the fixes in this thread plus reinstalled plugin and used the repair.
    Any help would be great. view site here

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by K_C_Enterprises View Post
    Hi, I am having the same problem as Anne with the social icons, Also, can not seem to change font color or get my footer column links to display vertically. I have done all the fixes in this thread plus reinstalled plugin and used the repair.
    Any help would be great. view site here
    Maybe similar issue I had with Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0. Here are my notes:

Social Links in footer - any changes to the links MUST be done via the phpMyAdmin panel: zen_flexible_footer_menu row with no page title under row with col_header Share and Connect. Delete the entire text in col_html_text of this row and paste in replacement text that has been typed in Notepadii page that has been set to html language - any other method generates gobbeldy gook and the fa fa links will show up as garbled text.
    This was a workaround that did for me - but on one of the other forums there was an actual fix in the coding so that you could make the changes to footer via the tools menu as you would initially expect. I don't recall which forum that was and I didn't seem to save it in my notes.

BTW, on desktop using firefox your footer social icons are vertically aligned and same colour as rest of your footer.

Plugin Contributions

thanks soxophoneplayer, I will take a look and see if I can fix it your way.. maybe spend some time looking for that forum post too.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by K_C_Enterprises View Post
    thanks soxophoneplayer, I will take a look and see if I can fix it your way.. maybe spend some time looking for that forum post too.
    It might have been this post #64 https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....or-1-5-x/page7

I see the post was made in Apr 2016 and I did my hack in Mar 2016 before I found the actual fix, and I see I did make the suggested changes in my file set...

Plugin Contributions

@Design75 Thought I would make the changes pointed out in post#26 (https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....16#post1287916) that never got rolled in, and caused me an issue today because the install, repair, uninstall doesn't deal with DB prefixes. See attachement
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks I'll try to look at it next week. If I fail to do so please help me remember
    Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    @Design75 Thought I would make the changes pointed out in post#26 (https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....16#post1287916) that never got rolled in, and caused me an issue today because the install, repair, uninstall doesn't deal with DB prefixes. See attachement

Plugin Contributions

Hi @all,

thank you very much for keeping this thread supported. If possible I would appreciate if somebody could give me a hint about the problems concerning implementing FFM to my shop. I got everything up and running, I understand how FFM is working but I can't get my three footer columns centered. They are aligned right. If you want to have a look -> https://www.diemer.it/zen_test. There you can find my playground :). My goal: I want to have the columns centered with the width of my shop - as it's normal for such a solution.

I played around a little bit with the stylesheet_flexible_footer_menu.css but without any success. I'm using the standard themes responsive classic based on ZEN cart 1.5.5e. As I'm not really a crack in these things perhaps the solution is quite easy...

I'm looking forward to get some help from you guys. Thnx a lot for your help...

Greetz
    Lutz

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast