Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual [Support Thread]

Admin menu problem. Shipping module header now says Flexible footer menu. Same happens with none Multilanguage mod. Can't seem to find a fix. Any help is greatly appreciate. Looked in db and all language files.
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NewLightCreative View Post
    Admin menu problem. Shipping module header now says Flexible footer menu. Same happens with none Multilanguage mod. Can't seem to find a fix. Any help is greatly appreciate. Looked in db and all language files.
    thanks
    The solution is to move:

YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/extra_definitions/flexible_footer_menu.php

to:

YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/flexible_footer_menu.php

now the Flexible footer defines will only be loaded when the Flexible footer menu page is shown.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, my answer was partly correct. Will post the complete answer in a few minutes

Plugin Contributions

Here it comes:
    Copy YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/extra_definitions/flexible_footer_menu.php
    to YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/flexible_footer_menu.php

open YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/extra_definitions/flexible_footer_menu.php in your favorite editor, and only leave
    these defines in the file, delete the rest
    PHP Code:
    define('TEXT_FLEXIBLE_FOOTER_MENU_HEADING_TITLE','Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual');
    define('BOX_TOOLS_FLEXIBLE_FOOTER_MENU','Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual');
    define('BOX_CONFIG_FLEXIBLE_FOOTER_MENU','Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual Config');
    define('BOX_TOOLS_FLEXIBLE_FOOTER_MENU_INSTALL','Flexible Footer Menu Install'); 
    save the file

next open YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/flexible_footer_menu.php, and delete the defines mentioned above. save the file.

Now the module shows correct in the menus, and will no longer override other module titles.

Plugin Contributions

I moved the files and it fixed the shipping header error. will do the rest of the fix now also.
    Thanks so much for the fix.

Plugin Contributions

First of all...THANKS TONS to rbarbour and Design75 for all y'all contribute to the ZenCart community. I'm in awe...
    I've never posted before, so please let me know if I'm doing it wrong.
    I'm using ZenCart V1.5.4, PHP Version: 5.5.25, MySQL 5.6.23, the webserver is Apache

I have been playing with the very wonderful Responsive_Sheffield_Blue template and since my Admin Module Header Titles were being overwritten, decided to upgrade the Flexible Footer Menu to the more current Flexible_Footer_Menu_ML.

My hosting company has some interesting gotchas sometimes, so I don't know if what I've just experienced is them or me, but in case someone else has the same type of hosting or issue...I thought I would post what I found.

In the install/repair/uninstall file (ffmm_install.php) there seems to be some issues (for me...obviously others aren't having the same problem... so it may just be me).

In lines 62 - 106 where the inserts into the flexible_footer_menu occur, there's an extra space in the table name:
    PHP Code:
       $sql "insert into " DB_PREFIX " flexible_footer_menu
              needed to be changed to

$sql = "insert into " . DB_PREFIX . "flexible_footer_menu 
    In lines 236 - 244, when inserting into configuration the extra space also caused some owies
    PHP Code:
    $sql "insert into " DB_PREFIX " configuration
              worked for me with  

$sql = "insert into " . DB_PREFIX . "configuration 
    In the uninstall section (lines 364 - 382), I needed to add the DB_PREFIX for it to work.
    PHP Code:
    $db->Execute("delete FROM configuration WHERE    
         needed to be
    $db->Execute("delete FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "configuration 
    After those tweaks, it seemed to install and uninstall without throwing errors. Not sure if the way I downloaded or viewed the file may have caused some of my issues. But...the plugin is pretty darn cool...thanks again for all your goodies!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlestix View Post
    First of all...THANKS TONS to rbarbour and Design75 for all y'all contribute to the ZenCart community. I'm in awe...
    I've never posted before, so please let me know if I'm doing it wrong.
    I'm using ZenCart V1.5.4, PHP Version: 5.5.25, MySQL 5.6.23, the webserver is Apache

I have been playing with the very wonderful Responsive_Sheffield_Blue template and since my Admin Module Header Titles were being overwritten, decided to upgrade the Flexible Footer Menu to the more current Flexible_Footer_Menu_ML.

My hosting company has some interesting gotchas sometimes, so I don't know if what I've just experienced is them or me, but in case someone else has the same type of hosting or issue...I thought I would post what I found.

In the install/repair/uninstall file (ffmm_install.php) there seems to be some issues (for me...obviously others aren't having the same problem... so it may just be me).

In lines 62 - 106 where the inserts into the flexible_footer_menu occur, there's an extra space in the table name:
    PHP Code:
       $sql "insert into " DB_PREFIX " flexible_footer_menu
              needed to be changed to

$sql = "insert into " . DB_PREFIX . "flexible_footer_menu 
    In lines 236 - 244, when inserting into configuration the extra space also caused some owies
    PHP Code:
    $sql "insert into " DB_PREFIX " configuration
              worked for me with  

$sql = "insert into " . DB_PREFIX . "configuration 
    In the uninstall section (lines 364 - 382), I needed to add the DB_PREFIX for it to work.
    PHP Code:
    $db->Execute("delete FROM configuration WHERE    
         needed to be
    $db->Execute("delete FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "configuration 
    After those tweaks, it seemed to install and uninstall without throwing errors. Not sure if the way I downloaded or viewed the file may have caused some of my issues. But...the plugin is pretty darn cool...thanks again for all your goodies!
    You are right , it is a bug. When I have time i will update the module in a couple of weeks, or may be rbarbour has time earlier and beats me to it.

Plugin Contributions

I'll see what I ca do, been extremely busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    You are right , it is a bug. When I have time i will update the module in a couple of weeks, or may be rbarbour has time earlier and beats me to it.

Plugin Contributions

Hi:

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I was using Flexible Footer Columns and really liked the way it worked.

I then decided to change to a responsive template and chose to use Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0. One of the reasons was because I could keep the same footer layout.
    I cannot seem to make it work at all. I am sure I must be doing something terribly wrong but I cannot get the footer to link to any of my ez pages. I can get the footer do display the titles but cannot link them to anything. I eventually just gave up and cobbled it up using the define pages. Now I need to add more pages but don't know how to make them link.

I need some guidance into what I need to do or what the url link should look like.

My site is poolcuesexpress dot com.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Hi:

Is the someone out there that can help me get the flexible footer menus working correctly. The read me in the download go to a site down for maintenance.

I apologize for being a PITA but I can't seem to come up with how to mate the ez page with the menu item. (See above.)

Dave

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast