Plugin Contributions

Default Upgraded to 5.4 and have blank page for admin, error log asking for missing file

Yesterday, I upgraded to the latest version using WinMerge to save my customization to english.php and other similar files but got a blank page when I tried to load admin. I also have done necessary syncs to make sure all files uploaded. After reading other posts, I moved the site to a different server running php 5.4(fast CGI) but the problem remains. the logs show this error:

[30-Jan-2015 12:19:13 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/mimarket/public_html/1andysstuff/includes/autoload_func.php on line 48

I looked at the autoload_func file but do not see the call Below is a link to the phpinfo page
    Code:
    http://www.andysstuff.com/test.php

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded to 15.4 and have blank page for admin, error log asking for missing file

correction to version

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded to 5.4 and have blank page for admin, error log asking for missing file

The error message is telling you that it's looking for /your_admin_folder/includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php but the file isn't on the server.
    And, since that file *is* contained in the Zen Cart distribution files, that means you simply didn't upload it.
    And if that's the case, it begs the question: how many other files were not uploaded?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded to 5.4 and have blank page for admin, error log asking for missing file

Before writing this post, I looked to see if it was but it was not, guess I will have to do it over

Plugin Contributions

I went back to my download from SourceForge and the init_cache_key_check.php is not there
    the zip I downloaded was v1.5.4-1230014

I will download a new one.

Plugin Contributions

Re-installed from a clean new download and all is working, thanks