Plugin Contributions

Default New update to Ceon Advanced Shipper 5.02 ( Turn off certain Methods based on Stock )

Here is my version changes
    This will give you the ability to only show certain methods based on products quantity
    a. Always Available - Same as Before
    b. Show Stock items only - c. or d. will not show if only stock in cart
    i use this as stock shipping - All stock ship from me 1-3 days
    c. Show Stock and NON Stock Items Only - b. and d. will not show Only All Stock or if Only NON Stock in cart.
    I use this as Partial shipping - Stock ships from me now 1-3 days, NON Stock ships from me later 7-14 days
    d. Show All Items Only - b. will not show if stock in cart
    imuse this for complete shipping - entire order ships from me 7 -14 days when all Stock and Non Stock are together.

How to Update:
    1. Download
    2. Extract
    3. Upload directory structure to website
    4. Uncomment Sql Update
    in YOUR_ADMIN/advshipper_method_config.php
    find:
    around line #162 and uncomment line.
    run 1 time put comments back.
    done.
    Set your options
    enjoy
    any questions i will try to answer
    jimmie
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jimmie; 31 Jan 2015 at 03:29 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New update to Ceon Advanced Shipper 5.02 ( Turn off certain Methods based on Stoc

As a recap of what has been added or changed since getting this module. v5.02
    1. activated fedex home delivery, added a company name check (if empty residential - else ground
    2. updated fedex to version 16
    3. added fedex 2 day a.m.: added database field
    4. changed usps to reflect new changes
    5. updated fedex freight to changed names: note still not working freight economy and freight Priority and updated database
    6. added fedex dimensional support: note takes the bigger number from all packages. example: you have 2 items in cart. 4x4x4 and a 12x12x12. the 12x12x12 will b used for the quote.
    7. Added freightquote freight service. Note must install the freightquote module for making changes to products.
    8. Added 4 new method availabilities. Based on quantity in stock
    because this module is a commercial module, i cannot upload entire module. i can only help modify yours.
    Last edited by jimmie; 31 Jan 2015 at 03:53 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New update to Ceon Advanced Shipper 5.02 ( Turn off certain Methods based on Stoc

Maybe it is not the right thread, i'm using ceon advanced shipper but have one issue, my store is making use of other shipment methods as well but when enabled it will always show and state something like: no available shipping methods

Can you guide how to modify the code so that it doesn't show if ceon don't have any options available?

Plugin Contributions

hey, sorry i dont write code. But i know where to put that code
    Code:
    			// Disable module if entire cart is free shipping or admin settings specify that the
    			// module should be disabled if the user's address isn't covered by one of the defined
    			// regions and this is the case for the user's address!
    			if (!zen_get_shipping_enabled($this->code)) {
    				$this->enabled = false;
    			} else {
    				// Load module's configuration
    				$this->_loadConfiguration();
    			}
    		}
    you could just rename: no shipping options available to something like Please choose from an option below. and set the sort order to 0.
    Why not use ceon for all you shipping?
    what happens to the other methods when ceon is activating?

Plugin Contributions

Before you get carried away applying hacks to a commercially produced module, bear in mind that this is an outdated version using old APIs for UPS, USPS and Fedex - which is probably why jimmie states "note still not working freight economy and freight Priority"
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

Fedex has Been Updated to version 16
    Usps was updated by Badarac
    UPS just worked so i never bothered to update
    as far as the freight priority and freight economy not working it is because it needs a freight class sent.
    No module on this site has fedex shipping and freight working together in one module.
    i dont need fedex freight working. i added another freight option into Advanced shipper.