Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded from 1.3.7 to 1.5.3 BUT database does not seem to be there

So I have this on godaddy they had lowered it I believe because we were having problems with the 1.3.7? So maybe I need to call them and have them raise tthe version?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you can, yes.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Doc one other question should I check the boxes from 1.3.7-1.3.8 up to 1.5.3? I have tried both ways?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It will auto-detect which boxes need checking.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

ok.... The last couple of times I have went to that screen nothing is checked? But it never goes forward from there so if it is upgraded...is that why nothing is checked now? Maybe it worked? BUT there are no products lol.... The first time thru it did have check marks. I I was able to raise my PHP level thru the control panel to 5.4

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If there are no products, then it's got an empty database, so you'd need to re-import the database again. And then the upgrade should have checkmarks again

Plugin Contributions

ok... let me try that again.... I did get products when you suggested the database had no data the first time. I did another restore and then it had product but gave me a message that the database needed to be upgraded.... which thus promted me questions of how to do that and I followed you guys links today and did so. But then I kept getting the error message and no product after doing the re-install again. I ma going to try and restore again and go from there

Plugin Contributions

OK Doc..... PLEASE look at this link http://www.petestowntest.com/ I just did a restore of the database and here is what I get again?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Right. It's telling you an upgrade is needed.
    So, now go to zc_install, choose database-upgrade, enter the original admin username and password, and you're done

Plugin Contributions

OK..... tried to do so..... it will not recognize the username and password? Boxes still checked keeps bring me back to that screen wanting the correct username and password?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast