Plugin Contributions

Default Products not showing up in their categories

Server Host:justhost.com
    Server OS: Linux 3.12.35.1418868052
    Database: MySQL 5.5.41-37.0-log
    HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.4.34 (Zend: 2.4.0)
    Zen Cart Ver 1.5.4 (New Install)
    Template All Natural (Already spoke with designer and he thinks this is a ZC issue)
    Addons: Easy populate 4, Image Handler 4, Want Button, Dual Pricing.

Products are all showing in proper categories on the admin side, on the live side they are only showing up as the new products. I did put a few in featured and they are showing up as well. At a loss, have searched everywhere trying to figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mysticwitchescloset.com

Debbug
    [01-Feb-2015 13:52:40 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Class 'splitPageResults' not found in /home5/mysticri/public_html/mysticwytchescloset/includes/modules/product_listing.php on line 15
    File
    $show_submit = zen_run_normal();
    $listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_LISTING, 'p.products_id', 'page');
    $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_MODULE_PRODUCT_LISTING_RESULTCOUNT', $listing_split->number_of_rows);
    $how_many = 0;

015 11:41:32 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Class 'splitPageResults' not found in /home5/mysticri/public_html/mysticwytchescloset/includes/modules/pages/products_all/header_php.php on line 34
    File
    TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd
    WHERE p.products_status = 1
    AND p.products_id = pd.products_id
    AND pd.language_id = :languageID " . $order_by;

$products_all_query_raw = $db->bindVars($products_all_query_raw, ':languageID', $_SESSION['languages_id'], 'integer');
    $products_all_split = new splitPageResults($products_all_query_raw, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_ALL);

//check to see if we are in normal mode ... not showcase, not maintenance, etc
    $show_submit = zen_run_normal();

In case you cant guess Yes I am new to this as well I dont know if the above has anything to do with the problem

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Products not showing up in their categories

The file that is supposed to have the splitPageResults class and associated function(s) may not have made it to your server. Or not completely anyways...

Check for presence of /includes/classes/split_page_results.php
    Off of your store's path.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Your AWESOME!! Thank you... The page was not there.. but now it is. And things are showing up :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mysticwitch View Post
    Your AWESOME!! Thank you... The page was not there.. but now it is. And things are showing up :)
    Keep providing helpful information when posting about an issue, and solutions will roll in easily. :)

Of course, the absence of that file calls to question what else may be missing...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

My problem is, I think the same as MyticWitch's post in the beginning of this thread. My products are not showing up. I have just installed Pagination 2.1.1. Everything was fine. I then went on to install Cross Sell Advanced 2.0.1. So something must have happened that I can not figure out. I have deleted Cross Sell back out but that did not fix it.

Zen-cart version 1.5.7d, PHP Version: 7.4.33 (Zend: 3.4.0). https://test.fantasycostume.com/

My error log reads:
    [17-Feb-2023 22:44:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'splitPageResults' not found in /home/fant8380/store/includes/modules/fcc_responsive/product_listing.php:33
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/fant8380/store/includes/templates/fcc_responsive/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php(10): include()
    #1 /home/fant8380/store/includes/templates/fcc_responsive/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php(112): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #2 /home/fant8380/store/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php(232): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #3 /home/fant8380/store/includes/templates/fcc_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php(178): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #4 /home/fant8380/store/index.php(94): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/fant8380/store/includes/modules/fcc_responsive/product_listing.php on line 33

[17-Feb-2023 22:44:34 UTC] Request URI: /egyptian-cleopatra-costumes, IP address: 73.164.137.147
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'splitPageResults' not found in /home/fant8380/store/includes/modules/fcc_responsive/product_listing.php:33
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/fant8380/store/includes/templates/fcc_responsive/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php(10): include()
    #1 /home/fant8380/store/includes/templates/fcc_responsive/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php(112): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #2 /home/fant8380/store/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php(232): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #3 /home/fant8380/store/includes/templates/fcc_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php(178): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #4 /home/fant8380/store/index.php(94): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/fant8380/store/includes/modules/fcc_responsive/product_listing.php on line 33.

The split_page_results.php has been verified that it is online. I even tried a different computer to upload. The admin side is working fine. Can you help me solve the mystery of why it can't find it. Or is it something else?
    17 Years and still just a "Follower." :P

Plugin Contributions

Suspect this is a bug in your template. Try this after switching to template_default.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Suspect this is a bug in your template. Try this after switching to template_default.
    Thank you for the quick response. I tried this with no luck. Generates the same error message.

Plugin Contributions

OK then see if includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php has been changed, or if there's a includes/auto_loaders/overrides/config.core.php file.
    That's where the class should be loaded.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    OK then see if includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php has been changed, or if there's a includes/auto_loaders/overrides/config.core.php file.
    That's where the class should be loaded.
    I compared the auto_loaders/config.core.php to the Raw file, it is the same. There is not a config.core.php file in auto_loaders/overrides.

Plugin Contributions

What's the history on the 'fcc_responsive' template? Where'd it come from?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast