Plugin Contributions

Default Add to Cart Button....Sorry Product Not Found.

Hi, Everyone...I hope that I am posting in the right forum. Anyways, I call myself helping my little sister with her new business website. Normally, I could get something basic set up in a couple hours. This obviously is not my week.

Anyway, I like Zencart 1.39 so, that's what I installed. Plus that's the version that works with the template that we purchased from super templates and it "did" work with apsona shop admin. The add to cart button was not working before I added apsona shopadmin and before I added the category copy add-on.

So, I install the template. I install all the sql files. I see the template coming together. Everything is working except for the add to cart button. I have googled and searched for how to fix this for 4 days now. I am totally frustrated. The template came with limited documentation and the company we bought it from won't respond to our requests for help.

If anyone can help me, please do. The website is www.flawlessextensionz.com. If you click on the add to cart button it says product not found. I don't know what to do. The template had attributes. I deleted all of the attributes, hoping that would fix the issue, but no such luck.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am so frustrated.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add to Cart Button....Sorry Product Not Found....Needing help...PLEASE!

You've purchased a Template Monster template, regardless from whom you purchased it. Switch temporarily back to the Classic template and see if the problem persists, and we'll go from there.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add to Cart Button....Sorry Product Not Found....Needing help...PLEASE!

Ok thanks. I'm switching back right now. I will let you know what happens.

I just switched back to the original template. It does not have the add to cart button. It has the price below the picture and is not clickable. However, the image is clickable and goes right to the cart without a problem.

In the template we bought, if you click on the picture it will add it to the cart, but if you click on the add to cart button it say sorry product not found.
    Last edited by Karimah; 4 Feb 2015 at 02:45 AM.

Plugin Contributions

The template is not creating the correct link.
    It is leaving the products ID off the link.
    Its an issue with that template NOT Zen-cart

As its a commercial template you will need to contact who you purchased it from.
    Last edited by gilby; 4 Feb 2015 at 02:58 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. I will try to contact them again.