Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Twitch TAP Thumb for 1.56c

Quote Originally Posted by k8ee View Post
    First off, thank you so much for this update! This is such a useful addon.

I had been having an issue using this in conjunction with Image Handler 5. Specifically on the admin side resulting in a fatal php error. For anyone else having this issue, I tracked the issue down to the language file. My solution, while probably somewhat crude, was to open the admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/TAP_thumb.php and commented out the bottom two lines of code so that my file only looked like this:

Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    //Twitch admin images
    //
    define('TABLE_HEADING_TAPTHUMB_IMG', 'Image');
    I also renamed the file to thumb.php, as for some reason earlier in my troubleshooting I had commented out the entire file and it had not resolved my issue. Anyway, things have been working fine as far as I can tell, will report back if I encounter any anomalies. Hope this is helpful to someone. I am going to cross post in the IH5 thread as well.
    Could you elaborate on the page you were receiving this error? It's unusual that this language file would cause a fatal error. Renaming it will simply load the same information - the define as text 'Image' as it was - having the original name relative to how the language file is being called.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Twitch TAP Thumb for 1.56c

Ok, yes, I actually came back to post a better hotfix, but I will also explain the error more clearly.

The conflict seems to be with IH5 not wanting to play nice. At first, I resolved the error by removing the language file, just by process of elimination - but this wasn't a long term solution. So then I tried commenting out various lines, which doesn't help because, of course, those titles are sort of needed. So what I ended up doing was copying the three lines of code from TAP_thumb directly into the IH5 file, image_handler_extra_definitions, and removing the other file completely. Why this works is beyond me... website management is an unofficial job title of mine, so I have no useful answers.

The error itself only showed up when an attempt was made in the admin to make a change to the database. So navigating turned up no fatal error, but if you attempted to edit a product or change a setting, hitting save would result in a blank page. The log file showed the following:

#1 header() called at [/****/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:28]
    #2 require(/****/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/****/admin/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #4 require(/****/admin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/****/admin/product.php:9]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /****/admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/thumb.php:1) in /****/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 28.

[11-Feb-2020 14:50:48 America/Chicago] Request URI:/****/admin/product.php?cPath=3&pID=346&action=update_product, IP address: 97.107.224.230
    #1 header() called at [/****/admin/includes/functions/general.php:26]
    #2 zen_redirect() called at [/****/admin/includes/modules/update_product.php:120]
    #3 require(/****/admin/includes/modules/update_product.php) called at [/****/admin/product.php:34]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /****/admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/thumb.php:1) in /****/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 26.

I had the error on a fresh install as well, one that only had IH5 and Admin images plugin installed. I don't understand why removing the language file and adding the info into the IH5 language file fixed this for me. I am having to upgrade 4 different websites, and I have had the same issue with the first two, so I am fairly certain it's not me... although I really can't say that with 100% certainty.

Edit: I should clarify this error log shows my edited version of your file: thumb.php is just the edited name of TAB_Thumb.php
    Last edited by k8ee; 11 Feb 2020 at 10:25 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Twitch Admin Product Thumbnails (TAP Thumb)

k8ee I have installed IH V5.18 alone in a Zen Cart 1.56c with TAP_Thumb for 1.56c and I can confirm there have been no errors, white screens or language files interfering with either module functioning as they should.

You may have another file misaligned or missing from the installation fileset perhaps?
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I input all the files into a fresh new zencart 1.56c and the admin page stopped working.

Error log
    [:error] [pid 397374:tid 140169654585088] [client 60.54.85.82:52531] Failed loading /opt/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.1.so: /opt/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.1.so: undefined symbol: _zval_ptr_dtor

Anyone have any idea how do i solve this?

I tried a few different version of php 5.6, 7.1, 7.3, all dont work ><
    Last edited by thymine; 20 Feb 2020 at 05:10 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by thymine View Post
    Hi all,

I input all the files into a fresh new zencart 1.56c and the admin page stopped working.

Error log
    [:error] [pid 397374:tid 140169654585088] [client 60.54.85.82:52531] Failed loading /opt/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.1.so: /opt/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.1.so: undefined symbol: _zval_ptr_dtor

Anyone have any idea how do i solve this?

I tried a few different version of php 5.6, 7.1, 7.3, all dont work ><
    Please check that you have merged your fileset and uploaded each new file correctly. TAP Thumb for 1.56c will install cleanly out of the box on a vanilla Zen Cart 1.56c on multiple servers/hosts as this was cleared during pre-release testing.

Also have a look at your host cPanel Cron settings as a quick Google search of your error provides results unrelated to this module:

https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/io...-error.597507/
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    k8ee I have installed IH V5.18 alone in a Zen Cart 1.56c with TAP_Thumb for 1.56c and I can confirm there have been no errors, white screens or language files interfering with either module functioning as they should.

You may have another file misaligned or missing from the installation fileset perhaps?
    Yes, it's very likely just me. I had downloaded a previous version of your plugin in Oct, before the Jan update, so it's possible I've mixed some things in. I have one more website update to do, so I'm going to play it safe and download both plugins again and install. Aside from that, thanks again for an amazing addon.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by k8ee View Post
    Yes, it's very likely just me. I had downloaded a previous version of your plugin in Oct, before the Jan update, so it's possible I've mixed some things in. I have one more website update to do, so I'm going to play it safe and download both plugins again and install. Aside from that, thanks again for an amazing addon.

I could zip the present working vanilla Zen Cart 1.56c with TAP Thumb and IH5 installed if you'd like to save some time? Email or pm me if you'd like.
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Twitch,

I retried, and i am still getting blank page at the admin login. However, i found the error log, could you look at it please?

[20-Feb-2020 20:55:46 America/Chicago] Request URI: /kiTty-fIh-Stink/, IP address: 60.54.85.82
    #1 header() called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:28]
    #2 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #4 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/index.php:10]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/TAP_Thumb.php:1) in /home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 28.

[20-Feb-2020 20:55:46 America/Chicago] Request URI: /kiTty-fIh-Stink/, IP address: 60.54.85.82
    #1 header() called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/functions/general.php:26]
    #2 zen_redirect() called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_admin_auth.php:61]
    #3 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_admin_auth.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/index.php:10]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/TAP_Thumb.php:1) in /home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/functions/general.php on line 26.

Error only pops on hostgator hosting and not on wamp. I contacted the help and they claimed all php& ioncube loader are working perfectly.
    Hoping that you could shred some light.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by thymine View Post
    Hi Twitch,

I retried, and i am still getting blank page at the admin login. However, i found the error log, could you look at it please?

#1 header() called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:28]
    #2 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #4 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/index.php:10]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/TAP_Thumb.php:1) in /home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 28.

#1 header() called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/functions/general.php:26]
    #2 zen_redirect() called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_admin_auth.php:61]
    #3 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/init_includes/init_admin_auth.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5 require(/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/index.php:10]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/TAP_Thumb.php:1) in /home1/thymine/public_html/kiTty-fIh-Stink/includes/functions/general.php on line 26.

Error only pops on hostgator hosting and not on wamp. I contacted the help and they claimed all php& ioncube loader are working perfectly.
    Hoping that you could shred some light.

There is a good chance this file: admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/TAP_Thumb.php

Has not been created with the correct format/content
    File contents should be saved as php:
    <?php
    /**
    * @package Twitch TAP Thumb
    * @copyright Copyright 2020 Twitchtoo Media
    * @version $Id: Author: Twitch.
    */

define('TABLE_HEADING_TAPTHUMB_IMG', 'Image');
    define('BUTTON_ADDITITONAL_ACTIONS', 'Additional Actions');
    define('TAPTHUMB_ATTRIBUTE_BUTTON', 'Product Attribute');
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Greeting Twitch,

Oh.. you are correct sir! I can now load the page correctly. This actually took me "the newb" 3 days trying to fix the problem.

A million thank you Twitch, and this is a great module that i cannot miss!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast