Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Black Responsive Template

Just wanted to thank you again Anne for this awesome template! I'm SOOOO happy with my store! And I think that google is being organically happier with my store, because I've started getting daily google alerts from some alerts that I set up a long time ago for my store, and for which I stopped getting alerts years ago. So I think that this responsive template is just very google friendly!

I have a question about the tabbed product descriptions. I looked at the instructions and it said to use the banner manager to change the content of the Details tab. So this means adding some detail that would be the same across the board for all products? If I wanted a tab that I could have different details for groups of products, and that I could change on a mass level with Easy Populate, would I need different addons or is there a way to do it with this? I'm thinking I need something like Tabbed Products Pro and Numinix Product Fields to add the columns to Easy Populate, does this sound right? And if I did this, do you know if it would change the product description tabs that come with this, or would it just add the additional tabs that I created with the addons?

Thank you!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    No, there is nothing native to the template package that would suppress additional images. Make sure you don't have them turned off in admin--catalog--product types

Thanks,

Anne
    That is marked as true. I had a look at the template demo on your website and I can't see any products with additional images there either. Could there be a file missing somewhere?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOrchidCouture View Post
    Just wanted to thank you again Anne for this awesome template! I'm SOOOO happy with my store! And I think that google is being organically happier with my store, because I've started getting daily google alerts from some alerts that I set up a long time ago for my store, and for which I stopped getting alerts years ago. So I think that this responsive template is just very google friendly!

I have a question about the tabbed product descriptions. I looked at the instructions and it said to use the banner manager to change the content of the Details tab. So this means adding some detail that would be the same across the board for all products? If I wanted a tab that I could have different details for groups of products, and that I could change on a mass level with Easy Populate, would I need different addons or is there a way to do it with this? I'm thinking I need something like Tabbed Products Pro and Numinix Product Fields to add the columns to Easy Populate, does this sound right? And if I did this, do you know if it would change the product description tabs that come with this, or would it just add the additional tabs that I created with the addons?

Thank you!!
    I am happy that the template is working out for you ;) Google is liking responsive design.

Yes, that is correct about the tab. If you want different info for each product you will need to add a custom product field (if you do a search of the forum there is a great, detailed tutorial about this).

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked_Halo View Post
    That is marked as true. I had a look at the template demo on your website and I can't see any products with additional images there either. Could there be a file missing somewhere?
    Yes additional images do work on the demo:

http://www.zenlyzen.com/responsive-z...&products_id=1

The problem is not in the template package.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Additional images are working on my site: http://www.blackorchidcouture.com/st...oducts_id=2803

Plugin Contributions

What the bloomin heck have I done then?! LOL!! I have installed IH and the adding of additional images works that way.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I've found a problem with Chrome browser. First take a look at this test site: http://www.viaincenso.com
    If you load it with Firefox it's all fine but if You load it in Chrome the Logo got modified (it's smaller than should be).

Doing some search I've found that the CSS line in charge shoulde be the /includes/templates/override/css/stylesheet.css at line 87 (should be different cause I modified something):
    #logoWrapper{
    float:left;
    width:30%;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

If You change the width to 100% the logo go back to the size it should have, but the menu move to left. This does not happen in Firefox

Any idea how to fix it?
    Last edited by izar74; 24 Apr 2015 at 04:31 PM.

Plugin Contributions

What the bloomin heck have I done then?! LOL!! I have installed IH and the adding of additional images works that way.
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by izar74 View Post
    Hi,

I've found a problem with Chrome browser. First take a look at this test site: http://www.viaincenso.com
    If you load it with Firefox it's all fine but if You load it in Chrome the Logo got modified (it's smaller than should be).

Doing some search I've found that the CSS line in charge shoulde be the /includes/templates/override/css/stylesheet.css at line 87 (should be different cause I modified something):
    #logoWrapper{
    float:left;
    width:30%;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

If You change the width to 100% the logo go back to the size it should have, but the menu move to left. This does not happen in Firefox

Any idea how to fix it?
    Yes, that is exactly how you will fix the width. If you want to use a logo that is wider than that shown in the demo you may have to make other adjustments to the header.

It is not a problem with chrome or the template. Chrome is interpreting the css correctly.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Yes, that is exactly how you will fix the width. If you want to use a logo that is wider than that shown in the demo you may have to make other adjustments to the header.

It is not a problem with chrome or the template. Chrome is interpreting the css correctly.

Thanks,

Anne
    Hmmmm.. so is it Firefox that is not interpreting the css correctly?

So basically if i want to use a wider logo have i modify the includes/templates/override/common/tpl_header.php? Working with css is useless for my purpouse, right?

Just trying to get in the right direction.

Thanks for help Anne
    Last edited by izar74; 26 Apr 2015 at 04:17 PM.

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast