Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Black Responsive Template

i may be missing something through search, but i cant seem to find how to edit/delete the "free zen cart template" from the header, or edit/delete the top bar specials, am pretty much a novice and have zen set up on a localhost and im tinkering mostly. any and all help would be very gratefully recieved and appreciated... use single syllable words if you need to. lol.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deadite View Post
    i may be missing something through search, but i cant seem to find how to edit/delete the "free zen cart template" from the header, or edit/delete the top bar specials, am pretty much a novice and have zen set up on a localhost and im tinkering mostly. any and all help would be very gratefully recieved and appreciated... use single syllable words if you need to. lol.
    There are instructions in the readme.html file for how to edit the top specials bar. There is a great tutorial in the FAQs section of this site about how to change the site title or tagline if this is what you are thinking of.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

many thanks Ann, got sorted, one more question (i know i know you must be fed up with people asking questions) is there a way to edit the actual slideshow so that the pictures fade in as opposed to slide in?

Plugin Contributions

many thanks Ann, got sorted, one more question (i know i know you must be fed up with people asking questions) is there a way to edit the actual slideshow so that the pictures fade in as opposed to slide in?
    Yes, this template is using the flex slider. See their site for documentation and examples:

http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/

Edit the includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_home_slider.php

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Downloaded this template a couple days ago.
    Just putting the finishing touches on it now.
    The shopping cart has a white back ground and the product description font is also white so it doesn't show up on it until you hover over it and it turns red.
    I cannot find any code for a font dedicated to the shopping cart so I did the change below.

Not sure if it is correct as I am not sure what else changed with it but I can now read the font in the shopping cart.

Any help with finding the code for just the shopping cart or tell me what all changed with the code I replaced:

I changed #fff to now be #a9a9a9

/*bof basic elements*/
    a img {border: none;}
    a:link, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a {color:#a9a9a9;text-decoration:none;}
    a:visited {color: #fff;text-decoration:none;}
    a:hover, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a:hover, #navMain ul li a:hover, #navSupp ul li a:hover, #navCatTabs ul li a:hover {color: #ff6938;}
    a:active {color:#fff;}
    h1 {text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:normal;color:#fa6938;font-size:160%;}
    h2 {text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:normal;color:#a0a0a0;font-size:140%;font-weight:normal;}
    h3 {font-size: 120%;font-weight:normal;text-transform:uppercase;}
    h4, h5, h6, LABEL, h4.optionName, LEGEND, ADDRESS, .sideBoxContent, .larger{font-weight:normal;}
    .biggerText {font-size:1.2em;}
    .clearBoth {clear:both;}
    HR {margin-top: 0.5em;border:none;border-bottom:1px solid #222;margin-bottom:30px;margin-top:30px;}

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by racinjason View Post
    Downloaded this template a couple days ago.
    Just putting the finishing touches on it now.
    The shopping cart has a white back ground and the product description font is also white so it doesn't show up on it until you hover over it and it turns red.
    I cannot find any code for a font dedicated to the shopping cart so I did the change below.

Not sure if it is correct as I am not sure what else changed with it but I can now read the font in the shopping cart.

Any help with finding the code for just the shopping cart or tell me what all changed with the code I replaced:

I changed #fff to now be #a9a9a9

/*bof basic elements*/
    a img {border: none;}
    a:link, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a {color:#a9a9a9;text-decoration:none;}
    a:visited {color: #fff;text-decoration:none;}
    a:hover, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a:hover, #navMain ul li a:hover, #navSupp ul li a:hover, #navCatTabs ul li a:hover {color: #ff6938;}
    a:active {color:#fff;}
    h1 {text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:normal;color:#fa6938;font-size:160%;}
    h2 {text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:normal;color:#a0a0a0;font-size:140%;font-weight:normal;}
    h3 {font-size: 120%;font-weight:normal;text-transform:uppercase;}
    h4, h5, h6, LABEL, h4.optionName, LEGEND, ADDRESS, .sideBoxContent, .larger{font-weight:normal;}
    .biggerText {font-size:1.2em;}
    .clearBoth {clear:both;}
    HR {margin-top: 0.5em;border:none;border-bottom:1px solid #222;margin-bottom:30px;margin-top:30px;}
    If you read through the support thread you will find several css fixes I have posted that need to be included in the next package update.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

My store zone is Canada. Ontario
    All my products are listed in pounds.
    At the check out the total weight in pounds is not correct. It appears to be doing a conversion calculation of 2.2X which is the number of pounds in a kilo.
    This did not happen before the template change.
    I am currently using the table rate and could do the change there but I want the customer to see the correct weight.

Where can I make the change to stop this from happening?

Thanks
    J

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by racinjason View Post
    My store zone is Canada. Ontario
    All my products are listed in pounds.
    At the check out the total weight in pounds is not correct. It appears to be doing a conversion calculation of 2.2X which is the number of pounds in a kilo.
    This did not happen before the template change.
    I am currently using the table rate and could do the change there but I want the customer to see the correct weight.

Where can I make the change to stop this from happening?

Thanks
    J
    This question has been asked and answered many times on the forum and there is a tutorial in the FAQs section. Please do a search to find the answer.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am encountering issues with the social media links and icons not appearing under the 'Share and Connect'. I searched the thread for 'Share and Connect' and 'Social Media' and did not find anythign to reference this particular issue. It appears as though that particular HTML is not being rendered, but instead displayed as text. The dev site is at timsworkshop.com (with dev instead of www in front of it). so you can see what I mean.

Any ideas on where to look to fix this? Most other things appear to be working correctly, although I have not completed all of the changes to the site at this point. If there is a thread here that I missed covering this, please point me to it.

Thanks in advance.
    Tim

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by radiowave911 View Post
    I am encountering issues with the social media links and icon...
    See post #758 in Sheffield Blue Responsive v 2.0 here:

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....44#post1307644

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast