Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Black Responsive Template

Quote Originally Posted by tronage View Post
    So I've been having some issue with the menu on my iPad Air, in that it doesn't appear at all (portrait or landscape). The little "button" version to display the menu works fine on my iPhone 6+, I tried all the different changes you listed and none made any difference, so I reverted them back to "stock" and wondered if you could take a peak and see what is going on, and what I would need to change. I can send a screenshot if needed (though basically the menu is just not present regardless of orientation). Site is setup at www.tuxedoscuba.com/store

Desktop works fine, and I don't have any issue (unless I add the "&display_mode=isTablet") and then even on the desktop the menus disappear. I love the look of this and hope I can get it working on my mobile devices before I tear my hair out!

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    No, I don't see the menu on tablets. My guess is that you did something to the tpl_header_tablet.php file. Try uploading this file again from the template package.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    No, I don't see the menu on tablets. My guess is that you did something to the tpl_header_tablet.php file. Try uploading this file again from the template package.

Thanks,

Anne
    I don't think that was a file I even tinkered with, but I did re-upload the file from the template pack, it was same file size, and I overwrote, however I still don't see any change. In fact the only "tinkering" I think I've done is, add my logo, blank out the slogan, did the fix for the search box, and hid the top specials bar, and left slideout bar. Any other ideas?

Also in addition I'd like to remove the "gift certificate faq" from the bottom. I've already removed the module in admin (hence why it is not on the left side, as per a blog post on your site), but it didn't get rid of the one on the bottom. Any thoughts?

Thanks so much for your effort and help!

Plugin Contributions

So figured out source, but don't know how to fix it, I un-did my "display:none" to the #top-wrapper in the stylesheet.ccs and the menus appeared... but so did the specials bar. So I guess, somewhere there is an issue with the ipad version if you hide the top-wrapper, but works fine on the desktop? I'm glad at least I figured the cause, but now how to fix so I can I have menus, and no specials bar on both desktop and tablet?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tronage View Post
    So figured out source, but don't know how to fix it, I un-did my "display:none" to the #top-wrapper in the stylesheet.ccs and the menus appeared... but so did the specials bar. So I guess, somewhere there is an issue with the ipad version if you hide the top-wrapper, but works fine on the desktop? I'm glad at least I figured the cause, but now how to fix so I can I have menus, and no specials bar on both desktop and tablet?
    The header files for the tablet and desktop versions are different so you can just remove the code in the tpl_header_tablet.php for the top specials bar.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am unable to double tap or zoom on a mobile with this template. I would like to change that if possible so people can zoom in on images/text if they want to. Where would I alter the code that currently disables zoom please?

Plugin Contributions

I found where to edit. Just in case anyone else wants to change this you go to:

includes -> templates -> winchester_black -> common -> html_header.php and find this line

Code:
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />
    and change it to

Code:
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=2.0, minimum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=yes" />

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked_Halo View Post
    I found where to edit. Just in case anyone else wants to change this you go to:

includes -> templates -> winchester_black -> common -> html_header.php and find this line

Code:
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />
    and change it to

Code:
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=2.0, minimum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=yes" />
    Great, thank you for posting ;) i will be sure to change this in the next template update.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Anne,

I'm trying to modify the menu so to have more links. You can have a preview at www.viaincenso.com
    The problem (silly one) is the "About us" link, it is displayed on two lines (it's not the text lenght the problem, i've tryied with just "A B" and it does the same).

First thing first, what i did is:
    add a definition in includes/languages/italian/winchester_black/whinchester_black_defines.php
    PHP Code:
    define('TITLE_ABOUTUS','About us'); 
    Than i added a line in the includes/template/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php

after line 20 i added:
    PHP Code:
    <li class="menu-aboutus"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US'''NONSSL'); ?>" class="maboutus"><?php echo TITLE_ABOUTUS?></a></li>
    and finally i added to stylesheet.css the class:

PHP Code:
    li.menu-aboutus{

width:100px !important;

I've tryied to modify the css but got no luck, any idea how to display the "about us" on one line only?

p.s. I've described the procedure so that is someone need to modifie the menu can use it

Plugin Contributions

I had iPad Retina issue with the menu - seemed to be caused by changing the size of my logo, which I did on desktop. I re-did my logo to same size as original template which mostly corrected the situation. Tweaked a little with the collapse-button css to postion the button more to my liking.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by izar74 View Post
    Hi, Anne,

I'm trying to modify the menu so to have more links. You can have a preview at www.viaincenso.com
    The problem (silly one) is the "About us" link, it is displayed on two lines (it's not the text lenght the problem, i've tryied with just "A B" and it does the same).

First thing first, what i did is:
    add a definition in includes/languages/italian/winchester_black/whinchester_black_defines.php
    PHP Code:
    define('TITLE_ABOUTUS','About us'); 
    Than i added a line in the includes/template/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php

after line 20 i added:
    PHP Code:
    <li class="menu-aboutus"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US'''NONSSL'); ?>" class="maboutus"><?php echo TITLE_ABOUTUS?></a></li>
    and finally i added to stylesheet.css the class:

PHP Code:
    li.menu-aboutus{

width:100px !important;

I've tryied to modify the css but got no luck, any idea how to display the "about us" on one line only?

p.s. I've described the procedure so that is someone need to modifie the menu can use it
    The width has to be increased until the about us text shows on one line.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast