Show Out of Stock Attributes	True	 
    Product Info Multiple Attribute Display Plugin	sba_sequenced_dropdowns	 
    Mark Out of Stock Attributes	None	 
    Display Out of Stock Message Line	False	 
    Display Javascript Popup for Out-of-Stock Selection	False	 
    Prevent Adding Out of Stock to Cart	False	 
    SBA Number of Records to Displayed	25
    admin--configuration--products with attributes stock settings:
    This one I don't have??... I have a "products with attributes stock (aka SBA) setup", but that doesn't have "settings" more where I installed or can run optional scripts (none of which I ran).

In the working example you posted, are you using "SBA Select List (Dropdown) Basic" in the option name manager for option type? And can you try my settings above in your working example, and set all the inventory to zero and see if it still works? In the mean time, I'll re-download and re-install a fresh winchester_black, and see how that goes.

Is there any build that is "newer" then the Feb one posted here that includes the little fixes like the search box, etc?

I appreciate all your efforts to help me out!!! Hopefully I can get this sorted out
    I added your admin--configuration--dynamic drop downs values, changes all variants quantities to 0 and it is broken. Switched to the classic template and it is broken in the same way so this is not a template problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Black Responsive Template

Hi, I have managed to edit the social media buttons in the footer and was wondering if it is possible to edit the social media buttons in the product pages. If so where would I find the code. (I have done searches, but to no avail).

Thanks
    Ian.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GothCardz View Post
    Hi, I have managed to edit the social media buttons in the footer and was wondering if it is possible to edit the social media buttons in the product pages. If so where would I find the code. (I have done searches, but to no avail).

Thanks
    Ian.
    The social media on product pages is using addthis.com

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    The social media on product pages is using addthis.com

Thanks,

Anne

Thank you, all sorted now.

Ian.

Plugin Contributions

I have probably three easy questions, but don't see the answer in the thread, so figured I'd just throw them out here...

1) In what file exactly can I change the background color to a tiled image?

2) How can I change the length of the site tagline? It's incredibly short when viewing it in Ipad, vertical display.

3) Any way to move the custom slide out? In ipad it covers the site tagline when in vertical mode.

It seems iPad in vertical mode is the real pain in the you know what...

Thanks as always Anne. You're the best!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyed5 View Post
    I have probably three easy questions, but don't see the answer in the thread, so figured I'd just throw them out here...

2) How can I change the length of the site tagline? It's incredibly short when viewing it in Ipad, vertical display.

3) Any way to move the custom slide out? In ipad it covers the site tagline when in vertical mode.

I can get u started.

1. Style sheet.com, you will see background on many objects. You can use the Firefox tools to help you find the containing boxes to change.
    2. Try the same place but not positive, I'm not on computer to check.
    Lruskauff

Plugin Contributions

1. You will make changes in the stylesheet.css file
    2. If you want to make changes on tablets edit the responsive_tablets.css
    3. Change the slide out position at the bottom of the includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much! You're always a fantastic help. Really appreciate it!

I ran into one last possible bug...(I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I just messed something up), but this should be my last question (hopefully).

After making the adjustments you mentioned in earlier posts to fix some of the other bugs, it seems that the Top Specials bar is not working correctly on mobile phone and iPad when in vertical mode.

The link image (i.e. 'Specials'), gets pushed off the screen to the left when viewed in vertical ipad and phone. On the desktop and iPad horizontal it's fine. I guess there is more room for it to show up. But when in vertical mode...not appearing.

What would I need to change in order for this to show up correctly in those two situations?

Thank you very much again. If anyone else ran into this problem and figured out how to fix it, I appreciate your help as well.

Plugin Contributions

I ran into one last possible bug...(I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I just messed something up), but this should be my last question (hopefully).

After making the adjustments you mentioned in earlier posts to fix some of the other bugs, it seems that the Top Specials bar is not working correctly on mobile phone and iPad when in vertical mode.

The link image (i.e. 'Specials'), gets pushed off the screen to the left when viewed in vertical ipad and phone. On the desktop and iPad horizontal it's fine. I guess there is more room for it to show up. But when in vertical mode...not appearing.

What would I need to change in order for this to show up correctly in those two situations?

Thank you very much again. If anyone else ran into this problem and figured out how to fix it, I appreciate your help as well.
    I'm also using https with an SSL certificate, if that makes a difference..

Plugin Contributions

You can edit the responsive_mobile.css stylesheet for phones and the responsive_tablet.css stylesheet for tablets. Both are in includes/templates/winchester_black/css

Thanks,

Anne

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast