Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Black Responsive Template

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I did try to search the thread for this, but couldn't find anything with my search but helped someone through the following issue and thought it would be helpful to others if they are able to find this post...

User on ZC 1.5.1.
    SSL enabled.

Problem observed is/was that when accessing the contact us page (/index.php?main_page=contact_us) the file tpl_contact_us_default.php had to be modified to support sending the contact us page entered information. Otherwise when trying to submit the form the page would reload, all of the entered data would be dropped, and the visitor would be advised to fill in the information that was just entered... Also firefox upon submission would indicate that the submitted content was not encrypted and asked to continue moving forward.. The login page had no problem and remained secure upon submission as well as other tested https: pages.

The fix was to modify includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php line 18 from:

Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('contact_us', zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, 'action=send')); ?>
    To:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('contact_us', zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, 'action=send', 'SSL')); ?>
    Thank you for posting I'll add this update the the list.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Thank you for posting I'll add this update the the list.

Thanks,

Anne
    There is one additional thing that I forgot to mention about the setup on which this problem appeared, an .htaccess rule was/is in place that forces all pages to https, but the HTTP_SERVER constant in the includes/configure.php file is set to http:.

That said, the above change for the contact_us page to use SSL was something added in either ZC 1.5.3 or 1.5.4.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    There is one additional thing that I forgot to mention about the setup on which this problem appeared, an .htaccess rule was/is in place that forces all pages to https, but the HTTP_SERVER constant in the includes/configure.php file is set to http:.

That said, the above change for the contact_us page to use SSL was something added in either ZC 1.5.3 or 1.5.4.
    Yes, even though I have not had any other reports of problems with this, I checked the template_default file and it did have the change so I will definitely update the template package file ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I a currently editing your Winchester Black template. I like it and appreciate what you do. Could you shed some light on how I can resize the slideshow. Currently it goes edge to edge and I would like it bring it in a bit. I would really be thankful, I have not been able to find anything on this. Also, on the top navigation menu Under the Information tab, I am able to add a new link under the Useful links subcategory, but how can I go about getting the link directly under the Information link? Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by evosmash View Post
    Hi, I a currently editing your Winchester Black template. I like it and appreciate what you do. Could you shed some light on how I can resize the slideshow. Currently it goes edge to edge and I would like it bring it in a bit. I would really be thankful, I have not been able to find anything on this. Also, on the top navigation menu Under the Information tab, I am able to add a new link under the Useful links subcategory, but how can I go about getting the link directly under the Information link? Thanks again!
    Change the slide show dimensions in stylesheet_flex.css

Add menu items in includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Add menu items in includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php

Thanks,

Anne
    great thanks Ill give it a shot. You have a bitcoin address?

Plugin Contributions

great thanks Ill give it a shot. You have a bitcoin address?
    No ;) See the readme.html file for info on donating to the project.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

No ;) See the readme.html file for info on donating to the project.

Thanks,

Anne
    you NEED a bitcoin address! Come On! :) It's the future! It is also the only way I can donate at the moment

Plugin Contributions

Thanks,

Anne
    Nothing about the slideshow seems to change when I edit this line from stylesheet_flex.css as stated above.

.flexslider .slides img {width: 100%;height: auto !important;max-height: 480px;display: block;min-height: 480px;}

Whether I change the width percentage (which is what I want) or change the min/max height(dont need this changed was just testing) I am not getting any chance on my page. Any ideas? Do I need a correction somewhere else to coincide by chance?

Plugin Contributions

Nothing about the slideshow seems to change when I edit this line from stylesheet_flex.css as stated above.

.flexslider .slides img {width: 100%;height: auto !important;max-height: 480px;display: block;min-height: 480px;}

Whether I change the width percentage (which is what I want) or change the min/max height(dont need this changed was just testing) I am not getting any chance on my page. Any ideas? Do I need a correction somewhere else to coincide by chance?
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast