Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Black Responsive Template

Hi Anne,

a quick question, maybe has been answered elsewhere, but I cannot find if it has.

I have changed the date formats to our UK standard (DD/MM/YYYY) and all my admin reports, etc. have changed. However, on the Customers Create Account forms the date is still required in US format, is it possible for me to change this, as it confuses many of our customers, the majority of who are UK based.

Thanks in advace ... Michael

Plugin Contributions

Is there anybody out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeondraco View Post
    Hi Anne,

a quick question, maybe has been answered elsewhere, but I cannot find if it has.

I have changed the date formats to our UK standard (DD/MM/YYYY) and all my admin reports, etc. have changed. However, on the Customers Create Account forms the date is still required in US format, is it possible for me to change this, as it confuses many of our customers, the majority of who are UK based.

Thanks in advace ... Michael

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I've got a fresh, manual install of 1.5.5a going (had the same issue with 1.5.5 and there are all kinds of other issues with 1.5.4) and am getting an error when clicking the login/register link on the front end:

An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=utf-8: :SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed.

Once I clear the popup, everything else works fine.

I've been digging through forum posts for the last couple of days and have made all kinds of changes, including bringing in the jscript_framework.php from template_default, but without any success. Any direction on this would be very much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Aaand, back I come to answer my own question. Flabbergasted. But I went back and tested it and I can confirm that my issue was this: as mentioned above and well covered in other threads, jscript_framework.php may need updating from template_default. In trying this approach, I renamed the old file jscript_framework_old.php and uploaded the new one so that I could go back easily if it didn't fix the issue. Well, apparently that's not good enough and the error persisted until on a complete whim I deleted jscript_framework_old.php and checked the result. I don't know how it can make a difference with the wrong filename, but like I said I tested this and that was definitely it. Cheers, folks.

Plugin Contributions

At least you got an answer lol

Quote Originally Posted by blargendarg View Post
    Aaand, back I come to answer my own question. Flabbergasted. But I went back and tested it and I can confirm that my issue was this: as mentioned above and well covered in other threads, jscript_framework.php may need updating from template_default. In trying this approach, I renamed the old file jscript_framework_old.php and uploaded the new one so that I could go back easily if it didn't fix the issue. Well, apparently that's not good enough and the error persisted until on a complete whim I deleted jscript_framework_old.php and checked the result. I don't know how it can make a difference with the wrong filename, but like I said I tested this and that was definitely it. Cheers, folks.

Plugin Contributions

addthis facebook share is showing wrong preview image on facebook. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making v154 DIY/Picaflor-Azul templates work with v1.5.5

I have this same issue but my Template is: Winchester Black and my original version of Zen Cart was v1.5.5a and everything worked properly. I recently upgraded to ZC version 1.5.5e (no database upgrade needed) and now I get these errors:

Code:
    [18-Mar-2017 17:35:44 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=featured_products, IP address: 192.143.29.184
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/myRoot/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/myRoot/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/myRoot/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/myRoot/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:78]
    #5  splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/myRoot/public_html/includes/modules/winchester_black/product_listing.php:35]
    #6  include(/myRoot/public_html/includes/modules/winchester_black/product_listing.php) called at [/myRoot/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:14]
    #7  require(/myRoot/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/myRoot/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php:19]
    #8  require(/myRoot/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php) called at [/myRoot/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php:252]
    #9  require(/myRoot/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/myRoot/public_html/index.php:97]

[18-Mar-2017 17:35:44 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total  ==> (as called by) /myRoot/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 78 <== in /myRoot/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167
    In following this thread, I downloaded the GitHub fix for layout_controller.php and replaced plus I attempted to run the included SQL patch but the SQL query claimed it couldn't be processed because it was already set to what I was trying to set it to (at least this is my version of the error message). As for the changes mentioned in the first post (https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....rk-with-v1-5-5) I already have those changes. I am wondering if my Zen cart version is so new there hasn't had a chance to make the proper fixes to this template. Now I would like to fix this issue if anyone knows where I can start.
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making v154 DIY/Picaflor-Azul templates work with v1.5.5

My issue has been fixed, thanks to Dr. Byte. The issue for me was: "Mostly ended up being the need to use the header_php.php files from the plugin, instead of the original v155 ones." The full thread related to my issue and fix is located here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ts-Not-Showing Hope this helps someone else.
    Last edited by sports guy; 20 Mar 2017 at 11:42 PM.
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Hi There,

Im trying to Hidden the Indicator of Shopping Cart "0-$0.00" and "Login/Register" in the main page. May I know whether you know how to disable it?

Thank you.

Best Regards, Lee

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Orkid View Post
    Hi There,

Im trying to Hidden the Indicator of Shopping Cart "0-$0.00" and "Login/Register" in the main page. May I know whether you know how to disable it?

Thank you.

Best Regards, Lee
    Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) default installation comes without Shopping cart icon of $0.00

What's your website url ?

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast