Plugin Contributions

Default Bottom of Index Page Disappears When...

I installed the category mod listed here: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...ded-on-sidebox to keep subcategories listed permanently, but it didn't come out quite as I wanted, so I removed that coding and installed the ch_categories module instead. It's working exactly as I wanted, but........

When "Categories - Always Show on Main Page" is turned OFF, I lose the bottom half of the index page. Just the index page. The other pages seem to be fine. But when "Categories - Always Show on Main Page" is turned ON, the bottom half of the index page reappears!! What could be causing this?

I asked this question a couple of days ago on that other post, but hadn't received an answer yet...guess no one noticed it. Hoping to get an answer soon so I can finish building this new site.

Thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bottom of Index Page Disappears When...

Quote Originally Posted by DK_Scully View Post
    I installed the category mod listed here: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...ded-on-sidebox to keep subcategories listed permanently, but it didn't come out quite as I wanted, so I removed that coding and installed the ch_categories module instead. It's working exactly as I wanted, but........

When "Categories - Always Show on Main Page" is turned OFF, I lose the bottom half of the index page. Just the index page. The other pages seem to be fine. But when "Categories - Always Show on Main Page" is turned ON, the bottom half of the index page reappears!! What could be causing this?

I asked this question a couple of days ago on that other post, but hadn't received an answer yet...guess no one noticed it. Hoping to get an answer soon so I can finish building this new site.

Thanks!!
    Whenever you have a blank page or part of a blank page check your logs folder for errors and correct them.

Thanks,

Anne