Plugin Contributions

cart error Missing payment modules

I've just received an email notification stating that someone was unable to checkout from my shop > goddessmagique. co.uk < via paypal. upon logging into my admin office, I have found the module is no longer there. I have tried installing Skrill via an online FTP but that isn't showing up either.

You are presently using: v1.5.1. I can't update as I am not using my own laptop at the moment.

Server Information

Server Host: www. g o d d e s s m a g I q u e. co.uk (46.30.212.210) Database Host: goddessmagique.co.uk.mysql (10.246.16.72)
    Server OS: Linux web238 3.10.54-20140916-1425-05f4076 #1 SMP Tue Sep 16 14:26:20 UTC 2014 x86_64 Database: MySQL 5.5.41-MariaDB-1~wheezy
    Server Date: 02/27/2015 19:46:58 Database Date: 02/27/2015 19:46:58
    Server Up Time: Unsupported HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.6.6 (Zend: 2.6.0) PHP Memory Limit: 128M PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP File Uploads: On Max Size: 96M POST Max Size: 96M
    Database Data Size: 9,796 kB Database Index Size: 2,289 kB

Everything was uploaded via FTP and run zc_install and I managed to set up paypal express with no problems, and did a test account and partial checkout, everything was running fine.
    I have no idea when this started as I had left the site to run, and give me order notifications when necessary.
    I have an api set up to keep the product stock in line with my supplier and this hasn't had any problems.

My host is one (.) com

I'm not sure what else you would need to be able to help me, I hope what I have given is enough.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Missing payment modules

When saying that you "looked" and the payment module wasn't there, where did you look? Did you look in the modules->payment area of the admin panel? Does everything load there that is expected, or is part of the screen blank? http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I looked in the admin panel. the only payment options showing are authorize.net and cash on delivery

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Lolita View Post
    I looked in the admin panel. the only payment options showing are authorize.net and cash on delivery
    ... and then is the right-hand-column missing, and the footer as well? If so, you're getting a "partial blank page" caused by PHP errors, as referred to in the previous post which pointed you to http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page so you could go look in your server's logs (using FTP) and read the errors, so you can fix them.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

OK, thank you MC12345678 and DrByte