Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple images for product

Appreciate the reply - my problem is that however I try and define the directory in IH it never goes where I want it!! It seems to load the image from the bmz_cache file instead of the Images sub-directory

Is it possible to define here what image handler settings needed to place an image in eg Images/Fashion/Sundry /Donna etc ?

Which is the best IH forum to answer this....presumably they have some ZC knowledge?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple images for product

Quote Originally Posted by gprit View Post
    Appreciate the reply - my problem is that however I try and define the directory in IH it never goes where I want it!! It seems to load the image from the bmz_cache file instead of the Images sub-directory

Is it possible to define here what image handler settings needed to place an image in eg Images/Fashion/Sundry /Donna etc ?

Which is the best IH forum to answer this....presumably they have some ZC knowledge?
    I think that there is confusion between file placement and how the image is accessed by a visitor.

The file is placed in the images directory, the customer sees an optimized view of that file where the optimized image is placed in the bmz_cache folder following whatever naming convention IH is setup to use.

The appropriate forum depends on what version you have installed. I haven't gone back through this thread to identify, but there is a forum thread for IH2, IH3, IH4 and IH5. The forum thread can be reached by going to the plugin download area and referencing the forum thread from there.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123