Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Recurring Billing/Auto ship module

Hi,

We have looked at the FAQ and forums and folks have asked about recurring module or autoship several times in the past, around 2007. Please let us know if there are any modules available today to integrate an autoship or recurring billing with customers.

Here is what we are looking for:
    Allow customer to pick Products and a predefined schedule (15 days, 30, 90, 180) and ship these products to them. The order should appear in the admin order screen at customer selected intervals, to facilitate fulfillment to the customer. All the customer is doing here is "subscribing" to the selected product set. There are APIs available with Authorize.net and perhaps Paypal as well to store the credit card and do the billing, but we are trying to see if there is any module available that already does this that we can install to Zen cart. Thanks for your response.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recurring Billing/Auto ship module

I'm interested in this too. Looks like it doesn't exist though.

Plugin Contributions

I know this is a pretty old thread, but wanted to post because I know a number of people have been looking for this.

I have a module that I built and is complete (but is currently being updated to include multiple payment systems) and it does exactly what you are looking for. It is in use on a demo site of mine and is a 'true' auto-ship system with full zen cart integration (meaning the orders actually appear in the zen cart admin as they recur (so you can ship them via the standard zen cart processes) and they are auto billed (charged to the customer account using the payment system they used to place the order originally.)

The timeframe for reorder is fully controlled and customizable from within the zen cart admin (by the store admin) and the recurring orders can be managed by the customer from within their "My Account" section (allowing them to cancel a recurring order if desired directly from their account.)

The other benefit is that the system does NOT store any credit cards on your server (keeping with PCI compliance needs).

I have never released the code as a plugin, but will am planning on doing that in the next several months after my current re-write / update.

If there are enough interested parties for this I'll try to complete it sooner and get it out for everyone.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Hey Eric,
    I'm interested, and can pitch in funds to speed things up.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Eric,
    I'm interested too. I think more people will come on board once the word is out.
    By looking at previous threads, it looks like many people have/are looking for this payment feature but have given up because there was no solution for years.
    Keep me updated
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    I know this is a pretty old thread, but wanted to post because I know a number of people have been looking for this.

I have a module that I built and is complete (but is currently being updated to include multiple payment systems) and it does exactly what you are looking for. It is in use on a demo site of mine and is a 'true' auto-ship system with full zen cart integration (meaning the orders actually appear in the zen cart admin as they recur (so you can ship them via the standard zen cart processes) and they are auto billed (charged to the customer account using the payment system they used to place the order originally.)

The timeframe for reorder is fully controlled and customizable from within the zen cart admin (by the store admin) and the recurring orders can be managed by the customer from within their "My Account" section (allowing them to cancel a recurring order if desired directly from their account.)

The other benefit is that the system does NOT store any credit cards on your server (keeping with PCI compliance needs).

I have never released the code as a plugin, but will am planning on doing that in the next several months after my current re-write / update.

If there are enough interested parties for this I'll try to complete it sooner and get it out for everyone.

I would be 100% interested in this module. Could it be set up so it just emails the customer to let them know it's time to reorder? If no, is there any module available that does that? I want to do it for specific products.
    http://www.youtube.com/c/csgodeimos - New Videos Wednesday & Saturday
    Gaming Content / Deimos

Plugin Contributions

Add me to the interested list also. Let's get this going.

Plugin Contributions

You can add me to list of interested people. Can also chip in some funds if desired.

Plugin Contributions

Eric did reply to my PM yesterday, so this is still alive. I'd be perfectly happy to roll with this just as a Paypal option. As others have said, if you need some funds to make this worth your time, we're ready.

Plugin Contributions

Very interested in such a module - specifically for subscription services rather than shipping.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast