Plugin Contributions

help question Does anyone ever need Data entry help?

I can't seem to find any posts like this so just wondering if anyone ever does ask for help like this? I SOOO love working on these sites and could use a little extra money right now to help with vet bills for my puppy dog to keep up her fluids treatment for kidney disease (not end stage and doing great!). Not looking to make a fortune just a little extra cash. Is there a thread to post this on and I'm just not seeing it? I did see where people offer their services for around $30 an hour, I'm not looking for that just some data entry with products if this is even a need around here. I do not have any degrees just hands on experience. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Does anyone ever need Data entry help?

Sorry about your pup, but open solicitation of work isn't allowed here. You could put a link in your signature to a page describing what you have to offer, I think.

Plugin Contributions

Wow.... Sorry. I used to see posts offering help and asking for help all the time on here so I didnt know it would be a problem.
    Again, I apologize ... Can you delete it ?

Plugin Contributions

I can't, no. It's not a big deal. The Zencart Help Wanted forum links to oDesk. You might try creating an account and offer your abilities from there, though the competition is brutal.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    I can't, no. It's not a big deal. The Zencart Help Wanted forum links to oDesk. You might try creating an account and offer your abilities from there, though the competition is brutal.
    I tried there first ..but they want "professionals" and your schooling and degrees ... I only have hands on 10+ yr experience which isn't good enough for some.

Can you suggest what wording would be allowed if I add it to my sig?

Thanks!