Plugin Contributions

Default Out of memory error when searching

Have just started to get the following error message when using the search facility on my zencart website:

5 Out of memory (Needed 4980708 bytes)
    in:
    [select count(distinct p.products_id) as total FROM (zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_manufacturers m USING(manufacturers_id), zen_products_description pd, zen_categories c, zen_products_to_categories p2c ) LEFT JOIN zen_meta_tags_products_description mtpd ON mtpd.products_id= p2c.products_id AND mtpd.language_id = 1 WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id AND p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id AND ((pd.products_name LIKE '%66122%' OR p.products_model LIKE '%66122%' OR m.manufacturers_name LIKE '%66122%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords LIKE '%66122%' AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR

(mtpd.metatags_description LIKE '%66122%' AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description LIKE '%66122%') ))]

I have contacted my host and asked them increase the memory. They have said it's currently set to 96mb on the server, have you got a limit set in the sites config?

I haven't got a clue how to do this so any help would be much appreciated. I've had a search on the forum and it's mentions php.ini files but I don't know where to find them.

Many thanks

Mel

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Out of memory error when searching

All sorted now, it was to do with my sql configuration. My host has got it working again.