Plugin Contributions

Default PayPal cart says "All the items in your shopping basket", not itemized cart contents

Hi. I installed 1.51 last year and it has worked fine with the PayPal standard payments plugin. The only issue I have is when the customer reaches the PayPal site to make the payment, the PayPal shopping cart does not itemize the contents like the Zen Cart shopping cart does. It simply says under item description "All the items in your shopping basket (see details in the store and on your store receipt)". Under item number it shows my Zen Cart store name. The item price is correct.

I've searched and only found similar issues from users of 1.53 but their problem includes the words "PayPal error:" before "All the items in your shopping basket (see details in the store and on your store receipt)". I do not have this issue. I've tried their solution which was to have my hosting company open ports 80 (already open) and 443 for outbound communications but that did not fix the issue.

How do I get the PayPal shopping cart to itemize the cart contents instead of displaying "All the items in your shopping basket (see details in the store and on your store receipt)"?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal cart says "All the items in your shopping basket", not itemized cart conte

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal cart says "All the items in your shopping basket", not itemized cart conte

I fixed it myself. I was the setting in the PayPal standard payment module called "Detailed Line Items in Cart". I set it to Yes and it works! WooHOo!