Plugin Contributions

Default Can I make my image links open in the same window rather than a new window?

I prefer product images are opened in the same window rather than a new window when clicked on but I can't find any config option which controls this, so I was wondering if anyone knows what script/mod is required to achieve this?

Thanks

CeePee

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can Zen Cart open image links in the same window rather than a new window?

If you are referring to the product information view larger image then it should not open in a new window but pop up using javascript on top of the page
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can Zen Cart open image links in the same window rather than a new window?

Sorry my terminology is probably incorrect as I'm a newbie, but you're right it does open in a popup window.
    My question is how to make it open in the same window?

Plugin Contributions

You want to expand the product image inside the current page? I'm thinking that will throw your styling way off. Why do you want to do this?

Plugin Contributions

I was thinking it would be smoother if it opened on top of the current window. Not so much expanding into the current window but more like overwriting it.
    Though I suspect this would force the end user to press the back button to return to my page and if they close it instead they won't be able to return to my page.
    I did say I'm a newbie, I don't really know what I'm doing but I don't like the way the image is opened in a new window.

Plugin Contributions

ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

After reading through several other forums on Lightbox and Slimbox I warily installed Colorbox as per your suggestion.
    Your suggestion hit the mark 100%, the result looks fantastic, exactly what I was looking for.
    Now I'm Totally Zenned too.
    Much appreciated, thank you!!!