Plugin Contributions

Default Easy Populate Can Work With Ceon URI manager ? Still unclear after reading forum....

Ok I've read some posts by users that are using the Ceon URI manager & unable to get it to work with Easy Populate. Right now I have to manually enter my new listings in order to get the URI manager to work properly. If you upload new listing from an easy populate csv file, you need to go in, edit the listing, and then save it. Ceon works great and so does Easy Populate... love these programs but would love to know if there's any fix out there that address this issue. Thx

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate Can Work With Ceon URI manager ? Still unclear after reading forum

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Ok I've read some posts by users that are using the Ceon URI manager & unable to get it to work with Easy Populate. Right now I have to manually enter my new listings in order to get the URI manager to work properly. If you upload new listing from an easy populate csv file, you need to go in, edit the listing, and then save it. Ceon works great and so does Easy Populate... love these programs but would love to know if there's any fix out there that address this issue. Thx
    There is, and the issue that was identified has been resolved... If you search the internet for easy populate v4 with ceon uri mapping, while not the highest rank any longer at least one of the resulting links will get you there...

Or straight to it, can visit my website.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...