Plugin Contributions

Default Google Maps on Contact Us - EZ Pages / tpl_contact_us_default.php

Hi,

My site is using v1.5.4 and is used to showcase products only - no pricing shown.

Instead of the price, it shows 'Contact Us', which leads to the tpl_contact_us_default.php page. I have edited that file to insert code that shows my Google Map, and it's working fine.

However, the Contact Us link in my sidebox uses an EZ Pages "Contact Us" instead - I can't see how to call the tpl_contact_us_default.php from the sidebox. I've edited the EZ Pages file to look the same as the one that's called from the products pages - except I can't get it to show my Google Map in it. I've pasted in the same code, but it doesn't work.

I've searched and searched, and can't find an answer that I can get to work. I've tried to follow instructions for embedding an iframe, and also visiting Google maps and using the Embed feature there (it embeds and displays, but without the map marker for the business, which is not much use!)

The site is here http://www.mcgannonforklifts.com/index.php, and you can see the Contact Us if you browse the products, vs the Contact Us that's called from the sidebox.

Any help really appreciated!

WP.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Maps on Contact Us - EZ Pages / tpl_contact_us_default.php

When you set up the ez page use this index.php?main_page=contact_us in the internal link section. It should call the contact_us page.

Plugin Contributions

Badarac... you have no idea how happy you've made me!!!

I could when I think of how many hours I spent yesterday trying to get this to work, and now it's sorted in under a minute.

Thank you so much!

Plugin Contributions

Glad I could help! This forum and user community is a powerful tool. You can save yourself a lot of time and heartache by searching the forums and asking for help here.