Plugin Contributions

Default A Typo is bugging me!

www.jaysmodelkits.com
    ZC v.1.5.7d

On the Admin Home page under the Orders section, Customer Order Status=6 reads Canccelled which is a typo for Cancelled. I've tried searching for this word in the Developers Tool Kit assuming it would be in a PHP file, but nothing comes up. I so badly want to correct this speeling error
    The error also appears in the dropdown Order Status list for Customer>Orders>Status: Could someone point me to the file please so I can put it right.
    Cheers. John.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: A Typo is bugging me!

Quote Originally Posted by johns4y View Post
    www.jaysmodelkits.com
    ZC v.1.5.7d

On the Admin Home page under the Orders section, Customer Order Status=6 reads Canccelled which is a typo for Cancelled. I've tried searching for this word in the Developers Tool Kit assuming it would be in a PHP file, but nothing comes up. I so badly want to correct this speeling error
    The error also appears in the dropdown Order Status list for Customer>Orders>Status: Could someone point me to the file please so I can put it right.
    Cheers. John.
    It's not in s file, it's a database setting, localization, orders Status.

Also, without more information, it's not easily possible to determine if that typo was past of a distributed package or locally created. I didn't find the typo in the Zen Cart 1.5.7c or 1.5.7d initial install. Addressing all of the posting tips would help identify the source of the issue.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 18 Dec 2022 at 07:58 AM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Have a look at Admin>Localization>Order Status you should see the order status fields with their numbers and values. You can change them there.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Awesome, thanks guys, brittanimark, indeed the error in spelling was located there. I'm sure those settings were already set, pretty sure I didn't change them. A bit embarrassing if I did, years ago. Anyhow, all fixed. Cheers.