Plugin Contributions

Default WorldPay module - Callback not working - no logs or debug emails

Hi,

I'm integrating Worldpay for a client.

It works to a point, I am able to go through the checkout, passed to the worldpay page and make the payment. The callback URL is set to
    http://<wpdisplay item=MC_callback>
    The hidden field on checkout page 3 of 3 is:

<input type="hidden" name="MC_callback" value="domain.com/shop/index.php?main_page=wp_callback&amp;zenid=cmqqpusmspu3ksksbm76dq405e6" />
    So this should be fine, I have also tested setting this URL manually (with and without the zenid). The issue is that the orders don't update on the control panel.

I also setup a php page to dump all the POST data to a file, and this works fine, so I know it reaches the website. I have enabled the "email debug" option on the module settings, but no emails come in (email is configured). Also WorldPay doesn't report any call back issues as it has done before for others. There is nothing in the log folder either.

What can I do to check what is happening?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay module - Callback not working - no logs or debug emails

Have you resolved this Joe as I really need the worldpay module to work.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

We have this issue too. Thing is, its been working for years but looks its stopped working sometime after February.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

Been off the scene a while and just noticed this.
    What appears to be the issue?

I have a worldpay v2.12 mod working fine including callbacks on a v1.5.1 shop. I only ever have a few issues with callbacks from where people are going through the checkout process and getting to the worldpay payment page before either going off to find their card or making a coffee. Of course when they get back and process the payment successfully they generate a callback error as their session on the cart has timed out.

I'm speaking with a number of people including Countrycharm on improving this mod.