Page 135 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

1. You have some bad code on your main page. Do a view source to see where it stops.

2. Go through the Configuration menu in the admin. You'll find a setting for that.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by spminis View Post
    Solved it - increased the width of the column in the admin config

Carol
    Another issue The price is located above the add to cart box. I would like it to be aligned with it. Is that possible?
    Example http://www.spminiatures.com/store/in...ndex&cPath=391

Thanks

Carol

Plugin Contributions

I do have a question. If I disable both side columns how can I make the modules as full pages? What I mean is when I disable the I will get a big white spaces on the sides where the columns were.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wmorris View Post
    I do have a question. If I disable both side columns how can I make the modules as full pages? What I mean is when I disable the I will get a big white spaces on the sides where the columns were.
    From my notes on some changes I made in stylesheet:
    .leftBoxContainer {display:none;} /*takes away left sidebox content but leaves space*/
    .col200 {display:none;} /*takes away the space of the left sidebox -
    Maybe that or similar would work for you. There are also some settings in admin to turn things off and on, but in Responsive Sheffield the One Row Fluid seems to overide some of the settings. I didn't try the right side for global turn off. Possibly similar if you can fine the .col class and do a display none.

To turn everything off for one category only, there is a faq called: 'Can I turn off the left of right hand columns for some pages only' This is actually really opens the barn door for creating special category pages.

Plugin Contributions

Actually, I can not find this in stylesheet.css:

.col200 {display:none;} /*takes away the space of the left sidebox -

For left and right column.

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    From my notes on some changes I made in stylesheet:

Maybe that or similar would work for you. There are also some settings in admin to turn things off and on, but in Responsive Sheffield the One Row Fluid seems to overide some of the settings. I didn't try the right side for global turn off. Possibly similar if you can fine the .col class and do a display none.

To turn everything off for one category only, there is a faq called: 'Can I turn off the left of right hand columns for some pages only' This is actually really opens the barn door for creating special category pages.

Plugin Contributions

Hey Ann,
    Can I make an suggestion?

When someone looks at the product listings. Instead of the like this to got to the next screen <-[1][2][3]>> on top and bottom. It would be nice if there is a button on the bottom will say [More] and it will load more products on the same page. This will be for the Mobile and Tablet version.

Wade

Plugin Contributions

first off I LOVE THIS TEMPLATE... after a few tweaks it has run smoothly for a year and a half thank you...

question... is it possible.. that's wrong cuz anything is possible with php... LOL

question... how hard would it be to add a category that only uses "BuyNow" buttons.. because I am a wholesaler my site/cart is set up for a min purchase amount... but I also have a few items in a "One of a kind" category from exceptional craftsmen that I would like to sell for them without falling into the min order shopping cart check out process. but still maintain the Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0 template design...

I'm not concerned with the inventory, sells reports, customer registration, etc with these products cuz I will just delete them when they sell and add a New item when the craftsman has one ready. I have already created the buynow buttons in paypal... just looking for ideas on how to stick them on a product page and remove the add to cart button...

thanks again for a GREAT template

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hivtop View Post
    first off I LOVE THIS TEMPLATE... after a few tweaks it has run smoothly for a year and a half thank you...

question... is it possible.. that's wrong cuz anything is possible with php... LOL

question... how hard would it be to add a category that only uses "BuyNow" buttons.. because I am a wholesaler my site/cart is set up for a min purchase amount... but I also have a few items in a "One of a kind" category from exceptional craftsmen that I would like to sell for them without falling into the min order shopping cart check out process. but still maintain the Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0 template design...

I'm not concerned with the inventory, sells reports, customer registration, etc with these products cuz I will just delete them when they sell and add a New item when the craftsman has one ready. I have already created the buynow buttons in paypal... just looking for ideas on how to stick them on a product page and remove the add to cart button...

thanks again for a GREAT template
    If I understood you right, you want a category with products that the rule of minimum order amount is not valid
    for them and the customer can buy these products without any minimum limitations.

If this is the case, you need to make a specific code in the "total order' module to be valid only to the other categories
    and not for the special category. but again, you will need a programmer for this.

Plugin Contributions

thanks for that idea.. never thought of just tweaking the min order module without touching the RSB module.. da sometimes you never notice the tree that just fell on your car when your standing in the forest... LOL

Plugin Contributions