Page 68 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

to start with I must say this is the cleanest and most adaptable template I have seen in the 20 plus years I have been installing shopping carts.. thanks for all your hard work.....

I am using:
    zen-cart-v1.5.4-12302014 (new install)
    addons:
    responsive_sheffield_blue_2.0.templete
    EasyPopulate-4.0-master
    Minimum Order
    monthly_sales_and_tax.10
    MSRP_Display_1_for_ZC_4
    Price_Increase_Decrease
    stats_products_linked-1.0.0

site location:
    www.customshopping.com

now for my problems..
    1. some of the spaces/boxes that display products on the main page and catogory pages are empty/have nothing in them... don't know why

2.I am trying to add the following link/info to:
    /includes/languages/english/html_includes/responsive_sheffield_blue/define_main_page.php.... but it keeps breaking my main page layout (right side boxes end up at the bottom of the page..LOL)... whatever I'm doing wrong is like the jitterbug and totally eludes me
    Code:
     <br /><br />
    <B />We Also Carry "1 of a kind" items made by Individual Artists and Craftsmen so be sure to checkout the items listed <a href="http://www.customshopping.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=149> HERE,</a> and "keep America Strong".</B />
    <br /><br />
    if you can see what I'm missing Please let me know...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hivtop View Post
    to start with I must say this is the cleanest and most adaptable template I have seen in the 20 plus years I have been installing shopping carts.. thanks for all your hard work.....

I am using:
    zen-cart-v1.5.4-12302014 (new install)
    addons:
    responsive_sheffield_blue_2.0.templete
    EasyPopulate-4.0-master
    Minimum Order
    monthly_sales_and_tax.10
    MSRP_Display_1_for_ZC_4
    Price_Increase_Decrease
    stats_products_linked-1.0.0

site location:
    www.customshopping.com

now for my problems..
    1. some of the spaces/boxes that display products on the main page and catogory pages are empty/have nothing in them... don't know why

2.I am trying to add the following link/info to:
    /includes/languages/english/html_includes/responsive_sheffield_blue/define_main_page.php.... but it keeps breaking my main page layout (right side boxes end up at the bottom of the page..LOL)... whatever I'm doing wrong is like the jitterbug and totally eludes me
    Code:
     <br /><br />
    <B />We Also Carry "1 of a kind" items made by Individual Artists and Craftsmen so be sure to checkout the items listed <a href="http://www.customshopping.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=149> HERE,</a> and "keep America Strong".</B />
    <br /><br />
    if you can see what I'm missing Please let me know...
    1. If your products have different lengths for titles or different heights for images, you want to add min-heights to these or to the containing box so that they are all the same height. You can also do this dynamically with javascript. If you look through this thread I believe that this has been covered.

2. Your bold tags should be:

Code:
    <b>
    and 
    </b>
    My guess is that this is causing the problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne.
    thanks for taking your time to help....

problem 1...
    I have spent the better part of 5 hours reading this entire trend (since my searches didn't find anything..lol) on the min or max, height, width or length of pictures or titles so if you could point me in the right direction I will go digging through the pages, css, etc to see if I can correct this problem and post my success so others can use it...

Problem 2
    I removed all the extra " / " from the tags and now the page does not rearrange.. "Ya"... But the script ends at ..."be sure to checkout the items listed" there is no clickable link or the words "Here and Keep America Strong" so the entire code for the define_main_page.php page now looks like this...

Code:
    <div id="home-text">
       <B> <font color="red">Welcome to CustomShopping.com, we are a Manufactures Rep for various makers of products. We ONLY SALE Wholesale therefore your order must be a minimum of $150.
    </B></font> 
     <br><br>
    We Also Carry "1 of a kind" items made by Individual Artists and Craftsmen so be sure to checkout the items listed <a href="http://www.customshopping.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=149> HERE</a> and Keep America Strong.
     <br><br>
    </div>
    Thanks again for the great template and help
    William

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hivtop View Post
    Hi Anne.
    thanks for taking your time to help....

problem 1...
    I have spent the better part of 5 hours reading this entire trend (since my searches didn't find anything..lol) on the min or max, height, width or length of pictures or titles so if you could point me in the right direction I will go digging through the pages, css, etc to see if I can correct this problem and post my success so others can use it...

Problem 2
    I removed all the extra " / " from the tags and now the page does not rearrange.. "Ya"... But the script ends at ..."be sure to checkout the items listed" there is no clickable link or the words "Here and Keep America Strong" so the entire code for the define_main_page.php page now looks like this...

Code:
    <div id="home-text">
       <B> <font color="red">Welcome to CustomShopping.com, we are a Manufactures Rep for various makers of products. We ONLY SALE Wholesale therefore your order must be a minimum of $150.
    </B></font> 
     <br><br>
    We Also Carry "1 of a kind" items made by Individual Artists and Craftsmen so be sure to checkout the items listed <a href="http://www.customshopping.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=149> HERE</a> and Keep America Strong.
     <br><br>
    </div>
    Thanks again for the great template and help
    William
    The problem is the link.
    Try this, notice the green link:
    Code:
    <div id="home-text"><p><b><font color="red">Welcome to CustomShopping.com, we are a Manufactures Rep for various makers of products. We ONLY SALE Wholesale therefore your order must be a minimum of $150. </font></b></p>
    <p>We Also Carry &quot;1 of a kind&quot; items made by Individual Artists and Craftsmen so be sure to checkout the items listed <a href="index.php?main_page=index&amp;cPath=149">HERE</a> and Keep America Strong. &nbsp;</p></div>
    Cheers,

jpda
    Last edited by jpda; 10 Mar 2016 at 11:06 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Under the Service tab a payments.png file should be showing. It is not. I found the payments.png file in includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/images. I am wondering why it does not show? www.classic-flatware.com
    "I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!” Curly Howard

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Synergy View Post
    Under the Service tab a payments.png file should be showing. It is not. I found the payments.png file in includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/images. I am wondering why it does not show? www.classic-flatware.com
    In the original includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/responsive_sheffield_blue/responsive_sheffield_blue_defines.php look for
    Code:
    define('PAYMENT_ICON','<i class="fa fa-cc-paypal"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-amex"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-discover"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-mastercard"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-visa"></i><i class="fa fa-paypal"></i>')
    My guess is that you deleted that part. And payments.png is not in RSB v2.0, it is from RSB v1.0 I think.

Cheers,

jpda

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jpda View Post
    In the original includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/responsive_sheffield_blue/responsive_sheffield_blue_defines.php look for
    Code:
    define('PAYMENT_ICON','<i class="fa fa-cc-paypal"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-amex"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-discover"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-mastercard"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-visa"></i><i class="fa fa-paypal"></i>')
    My guess is that you deleted that part. And payments.png is not in RSB v2.0, it is from RSB v1.0 I think.

Cheers,

jpda
    That line of code is showing in the last line of my responsive_sheffield_blue_definess.php

I did upgrade from Sheffield Blue 1 to v 2.0 .
    Last edited by Golden Synergy; 13 Mar 2016 at 05:10 PM.
    "I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!” Curly Howard

Plugin Contributions

That line of code is showing in the last line of my responsive_sheffield_blue_definess.php

You need to make sure that you have the includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php file from the new package and that you are calling font awesome.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

You need to make sure that you have the includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php file from the new package and that you are calling font awesome.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Look at line 143 in includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php.
    I guess you replaced
    PHP Code:
    <?php echo PAYMENT_ICON?>
    by payment.png .
    In the last line of includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/responsive_sheffield_blue/responsive_sheffield_blue_defines.php you find:
    PHP Code:
    define('PAYMENT_ICON','<i class="fa fa-cc-paypal"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-amex"></i>[COLOR="#FF0000"]<i class="fa fa-cc-discover"></i>[/COLOR]<i class="fa fa-cc-mastercard"></i><i class="fa fa-cc-visa"></i><i class="fa fa-paypal"></i>'); 
    You might delete the methods that you do not provide, for instance the one in red.

Cheers,

jpda