Page 131 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1512
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

I'm trying to trace down some errors. I'm using ZC1.5.5d and the Sheffield Blue template. When I click on the link to see all featured products, new products, specials, or to view all products I get a fatal error. I have "fixed" the problem by using the stock ZC files for the following:

includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_specials_default.php
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php

The error report I get is this:
    [24-Mar-2017 11:30:25] Request URI: /all-products/, IP address: 173.240.134.222
    #1 trigger_error(1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total ==> (as called by) /public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 87 <==, 256) called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error(1109, Unknown table 'p' in field list, 1) called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute(select count(p.products_id) as total ) called at [/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:87]
    #5 splitPageResults->splitPageResults(, 999, p.products_id, page) called at [/public_html/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/product_listing.php:35]
    #6 include(/public_html/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/product_listing.php) called at [/public_html/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:14]
    #7 require(/public_html/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/public_html/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php:18]
    #8 require(/public_html/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php) called at [/public_html/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_main_page.php:251]
    #9 require(/public_html/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/public_html/index.php:97]

[24-Mar-2017 11:30:25] PHP Fatal error: 1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total ==> (as called by) /public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 87 <== in /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167
    Can anyone help solve this? I'd love to use the template for these pages!

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Three Sisters View Post
    I'm trying to trace down some errors. I'm using ZC1.5.5d and the Sheffield Blue template. When I click on the link to see all featured products, new products, specials, or to view all products I get a fatal error. I have "fixed" the problem by using the stock ZC files for the following:

includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_specials_default.php
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php

The error report I get is this:

Can anyone help solve this? I'd love to use the template for these pages!

Thanks!
    If you want to use the Responsive Sheffield package's integration of the "common look for all 4 of those pages", then you need to use the template's version of *all* the associated files: that includes both the set of template files you mentioned, as well as the /includes/modules/pages/PAGE_NAME/header_php.php files for each of those associated pages.

Looks like you're using the header_php.php files from original Zen Cart, and not the heavily-changed ones used by the template/plugin.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    If you want to use the Responsive Sheffield package's integration of the "common look for all 4 of those pages", then you need to use the template's version of *all* the associated files: that includes both the set of template files you mentioned, as well as the /includes/modules/pages/PAGE_NAME/header_php.php files for each of those associated pages.

Looks like you're using the header_php.php files from original Zen Cart, and not the heavily-changed ones used by the template/plugin.
    That's it. Thanks a million. Totally fixed. I had forgotten that another mod (which didn't work for 1.5.5d) had changed the header_php.php files, I delete them, but never re-uploaded the ones from Sheffield Blue. Glad to have this behind me!

Plugin Contributions

Reset Layout Box Controller on ...admin/layout_controller.php to reset boxes sort order per this template and now home page slides are not appearing. I have tried uploading slides again under banner manager but still same issue.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Zencart 1.55e - responsive sheffield blue
    I have made changes to make search bar visible. It is visible and menu comes over the top so thats good.
    But i am having a problem with the search, when i test on a mobile phone and click inside the search box, the screen keyboard appears and then disappears.
    My test site is here https://www.tlsystems.co.uk/new/

Thanks in advance

dave

Plugin Contributions

Follow on from previous post.
    I have checked my logs and i am getting
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function isMobile() on null in /var/www/....../new/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 166

Plugin Contributions

The search box of this template doesn't show in mobile view. Here are my notes on how I got it working, if this may be of help to others. I repeated all the same steps for tablet views. My line numbers may be a little different from others because of other customizing I've done - but the changes given should be near by on your files if you look for the text match. I'm not a coder - these are just my hacks.

Mobile Search Jan 12 2017 -
    found recent post from Anne answering how to turn on mobie search. Post #1267 here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ch#post1324016

~#248 change to-
    Code:
    #navMainSearch{float:none;width:100%;border:1px solid #000;/*display:none;*/}
    and add this new line right underneath:
    Code:
    .search-header-box{width: 75% !important;padding-right: 1.5em;}
    ~#364 change #navMainSearch to top:0px

This puts the search in mobile portrait view only

For Mobile Landscape - ~#174 change #navMainSearch to top:0px
    ~#51 change to-
    Code:
    #navMainSearch{float:none;width:100%;border:1px solid #000;/*display:none;*/}
    and add this new line right underneath:
    Code:
    .search-header-box{width: 80% !important;padding-right: 1.5em;}
    Format Tweaking Search:improved by adding a bit of a margin around left side of css search button. To tweak the search button - stylesheet.css around #91 - change top:5px; and margin-left:10px; Do the same on #90 which is the hover on search button.
    For some reason this increases thickness of menu ribbon - adjust this around #100 changing .stripe {height:30 From 42.

This makes upper stripe good but distorts footer stripe (on Desktop view). So - I split the <div>. Leave stylesheet.css #100 as is with my height change from 42 to 30. Copy this line and define new .stripeFooter - same line but leave the height at original 42. Then in incl/temp/RSB/common/tpl_footer ~ #43,change div to <div class="stripeFooter">

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    Follow on from previous post.
    I have checked my logs and i am getting
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function isMobile() on null in /var/www/....../new/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 166
    isMobile() is related to the PHPMobileDetect package that most of the Picaflor templates rely upon. Seems like you might be missing some files?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Anybody seen this in Safari on the product info page for a product with dropdown attribute selection?

577 TypeError: $( ".spinner" ).spinner is not a function. (In '$( ".spinner" ).spinner()', '$( ".spinner" ).spinner' is undefined)
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

I am having issues on the top on the ipad or other tablets. I am getting an overlaps as you can see here. How can I fix this? Thanks.