Page 92 of 152 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Hello:

I have another situation that I have run into along the way. For some reason my products are not aligning properly. In Configuration Maximum Values -> Product Listing- Number Per Page, I have set at 24 and you will notice that they are scattered. For example, I have a lot of product under vases. If you will click on Home Accents, then on Vases, you will see that there should be 3 products in each row but some rows only have one product. Any idea how I can fix this so that there are consistently 3 products in each row? BTW, I am usint v1.54

Thank you,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

I forgot to place the name of my website: www.mygiftsite.com

Sorry,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHD View Post
    Hello:

I have another situation that I have run into along the way. For some reason my products are not aligning properly. In Configuration Maximum Values -> Product Listing- Number Per Page, I have set at 24 and you will notice that they are scattered. For example, I have a lot of product under vases. If you will click on Home Accents, then on Vases, you will see that there should be 3 products in each row but some rows only have one product. Any idea how I can fix this so that there are consistently 3 products in each row? BTW, I am usint v1.54

Thank you,

Silver
    Your configuration settings are getting applied correctly, the row columns "products" have various heights and where the columnar layout adds the class "back" (float:left;) the next row columns need to clear at minimum the 2nd & 3rd column "product".

add this to your stylesheet
    Code:
    .centerBoxContentsProducts { min-height: 595px; }
    You may have to change based on the height of the longest product or download matchHeight, this is used in version 1.5.5 and 1.5.5a responsive_classic

Patience is a virtue, I don't respond to PM's, they don't help anyone else with the same issues.

The category tabs need a height or minimum height so just add this to your stylesheet as well

Code:
    #navCatTabs { min-height: 36px; }
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

rbarbour:

Thank you so much. That seems to have done the trick. I understand the little hint about patience and will try to adhere. It's tough when you're trying to build a business with a nickel and a prayer though! I would like to try matchHeight, but it seems that I had read in this thread somewhere that it didn't agree with v1.54, or am I mistaken?

Silver

Plugin Contributions

rbarbour:

After I added the adjustment to the stylesheet everything looked OK on the surface.

HTML Code:
    The category tabs need a height or minimum height so just add this to your stylesheet as well

Code: 	#navCatTabs { min-height: 36px; }
    But after you click on a category, you have the same problem??

Silver

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone. I'm updating my website from 1.5.1. to 1.5.5a. I love the look of this template.
    But as soon as I uploaded all the files to the new test website, I couldn't get into the admin page at all.
    PHP 5.6.31.
    Without going through over 100 forum pages, it there a list of all the changes in one specific post to be able to modify and use this template in 1.5.5a (using the 2.0 download from the plugin page here)?

thanks,
    Jeff Michaels,
    pres of Musical Creations Ltd.

Plugin Contributions

rbarbour:

After I added the adjustment to the stylesheet everything looked OK on the surface.

HTML Code:

Code: 	#navCatTabs { min-height: 36px; }
    But after you click on a category, you have the same problem??

Silver
    try
    Code:
    #navCatTabs  ul { min-height: 36px; }
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmic View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm updating my website from 1.5.1. to 1.5.5a. I love the look of this template.
    But as soon as I uploaded all the files to the new test website, I couldn't get into the admin page at all.
    PHP 5.6.31.
    Without going through over 100 forum pages, it there a list of all the changes in one specific post to be able to modify and use this template in 1.5.5a (using the 2.0 download from the plugin page here)?

thanks,
    If installed correctly, it works as-is on both 1.5.5 and 1.5.5a

Some tips to inherit code already in core check out the Making v154 DIY/Picaflor-Azul templates work with v1.5.5 thread.

Plugin Contributions

rharbour:

Thanks again. I wish I had your knowledge and I appreciate you sharing it with us. Another question. How do I download matchHeight? I don't see it in any of the plug-ins and I really am not familiar with doing that outside of the Zen-Cart community. Is there a way I can do that bacause I would really like all of my images to be uniform on the website.

Again, thanks for all you are doing for us,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

rharbour:

Thanks again. I wish I had your knowledge and I appreciate you sharing it with us. Another question. How do I download matchHeight? I don't see it in any of the plug-ins and I really am not familiar with doing that outside of the Zen-Cart community. Is there a way I can do that bacause I would really like all of my images to be uniform on the website.

Again, thanks for all you are doing for us,

Silver
    Use the GIT link in my signature, you'll find the files you need for matchHeight on the Responsive-Default-for-1.5.5 repository.