Page 145 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1482
  1. #1441
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    7,354
    Plugin Contributions
    8

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    This should be creating a debug file in the logs folder.
    Did you read the posting tips?!?
    Responsive Color Changes for 155-156c demo here.
    Zen Cart PCI Compatible Hosting

  2. #1442
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    169
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    error log:-
    [12-Dec-2018 15:39:51 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in ***/install/***includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/category_row.php:39
    Stack trace:
    #0 ***/install/***includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_category_row.php(14): require()
    #1 ***/install/***includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_index_categories.php(77): require('/home/lotus/pub...')
    #2 ***/install/***includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php(236): require('/home/lotus/pub...')
    #3 ***/install/***includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php(258): require('/home/lotus/pub...')
    #4 ***/install/***index.php(97): require('/home/lotus/pub...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in ***/install/***includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/category_row.php on line 39
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

  3. #1443
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    169
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    Just had this issue myself when I changed from php version 7.0 to 7.1 I have not yet got to bottom of the problem yet and will be migrating to 1.5.6 to see if issue is still there. As a temporary fix you could try ro see if you can get your php version set to 7.0 or lower. If it is still there when I have completed the 1.5.6 code changes I will investigate and post a fix. It probably will not be before the new year though.
    Found it thanks to 1.5.6.
    change line 22 in \includes\modules\responsive_sheffield_blue\category_row.php
    from
    PHP Code:
    $list_box_contents ''
    to
    PHP Code:
    $list_box_contents = array(); 
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

  4. #1444

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    Hello,

    It seems there is a bug on this template on the "Write a review" page
    When clicking the link on the article page "Write a review" the page opens like this
    Buttons in the header are gone and the right columns are under at the page, see print screens.
    I also tested this on other websites with the same template, and i have seen the same problem.
    Someone an idea how to solve this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	review1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	18199
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	review2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	18200

  5. #1445
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    7,354
    Plugin Contributions
    8

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by KGL Racing View Post
    Hello,

    It seems there is a bug on this template on the "Write a review" page
    When clicking the link on the article page "Write a review" the page opens like this
    Buttons in the header are gone and the right columns are under at the page, see print screens.
    I also tested this on other websites with the same template, and i have seen the same problem.
    Someone an idea how to solve this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	review1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	18199
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	review2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	18200
    Since that page requires login, you might want to provide a test customer login.
    Did you read the posting tips?!?
    Responsive Color Changes for 155-156c demo here.
    Zen Cart PCI Compatible Hosting

  6. #1446

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Since that page requires login, you might want to provide a test customer login.

    here the login
    https://kglracing.com/shop/log_in
    email: testing@test.com
    pssword: test123

  7. #1447
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    345
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    not sure why my post from last night was deleted???

    my site is running zen 1.5.5f and PHP 7.1 and version 1 of this template. I recently changed my site to secure https but many of the internal links are still showing up as http such as some menu item links and i can't figure out how to fix it in the mega menu tpl file. Does the version 2 work for this and it is easy to upgrade or will i lose all my customizations.

  8. #1448
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    530
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    not sure why my post from last night was deleted???

    my site is running zen 1.5.5f and PHP 7.1 and version 1 of this template. I recently changed my site to secure https but many of the internal links are still showing up as http such as some menu item links and i can't figure out how to fix it in the mega menu tpl file. Does the version 2 work for this and it is easy to upgrade or will i lose all my customizations.
    When I switched up to https I did a search in the admin developers toolkit for: http_server

    In my case, with a customized RSB v2.0, that yielded 53 instances. I went through and changed file by file the references to: https_server

    It turned out many of the instances were references to authors of mods and I ignored those.

    BTW I ran into quite a few errors trying to use PHP 7.1 - some of the mods that were used in Resp Sheff Blue (or added by me) were too dated and threw errors. Good on you if you succeeded!

  9. #1449
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    345
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    When I switched up to https I did a search in the admin developers toolkit for: http_server

    In my case, with a customized RSB v2.0, that yielded 53 instances. I went through and changed file by file the references to: https_server

    It turned out many of the instances were references to authors of mods and I ignored those.

    BTW I ran into quite a few errors trying to use PHP 7.1 - some of the mods that were used in Resp Sheff Blue (or added by me) were too dated and threw errors. Good on you if you succeeded!
    thank you, i'll give this a try. i'm ready to give up and start all over after 10 years using zen cart.. too many updates on plugins and too time consuming trying to figure out what file needs to be udpated and what lines of code need to be kept, etc.. trouble is i have a few thousand products and migrating to another platform would take weeks.

  10. #1450
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,849
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    When I switched up to https I did a search in the admin developers toolkit for: http_server

    In my case, with a customized RSB v2.0, that yielded 53 instances. I went through and changed file by file the references to: https_server

    It turned out many of the instances were references to authors of mods and I ignored those.

    BTW I ran into quite a few errors trying to use PHP 7.1 - some of the mods that were used in Resp Sheff Blue (or added by me) were too dated and threw errors. Good on you if you succeeded!
    Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    thank you, i'll give this a try. i'm ready to give up and start all over after 10 years using zen cart.. too many updates on plugins and too time consuming trying to figure out what file needs to be udpated and what lines of code need to be kept, etc.. trouble is i have a few thousand products and migrating to another platform would take weeks.
    Ummmm... the "switch up" to https: (as described here) is to make the whole site https:. To do this, modify in includes/configure.php to change HTTP_SERVER to begin with https:

    Lidlchris, this has been the same assistance offered to you several times over in several threads...
    Last edited by mc12345678; 20 Dec 2018 at 03:10 AM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Responsive Sheffield Blue v1.0
    By picaflor-azul in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 8 Jun 2017, 07:34 AM
  2. v155 Responsive Classic vs Responsive Sheffield Blue vs ?
    By Zean in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13 May 2016, 07:01 AM
  3. v154 Responsive Sheffield Blue change menu links
    By Annie_zaz in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 7 May 2016, 11:33 PM
  4. v154 Responsive Sheffield Blue v.2.0 Pricing not showing
    By SilverHD in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 4 Nov 2015, 10:57 PM
  5. v154 Questions re: Responsive Sheffield Blue
    By dfontana in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14 Aug 2015, 02:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR