Page 127 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

hi, i have already installed lightbox on my zc 1.5.1, after using this Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0 template, it uses colorbox instead, even after i disabled colorbox in configuration, lightbox does not work anymore, my question is, how can i keep using lightbox not colorbox?

Plugin Contributions

When i tested on a mobile device, the search box not display anymore? i can even not see search bar on demo site on mobile device: http://zenlyzen.com/mobile-friendly-zen-cart/

Plugin Contributions

when browsing http://zenlyzen.com/mobile-friendly-...products_id=26 in chrome, there are 2 warnings and 1 error:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	16834
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error2.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	16835

anyone knows how to fix?
    Last edited by holawill; 11 Dec 2016 at 10:10 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Have managed to fix the error. It requires two changes to the YOURSITE\includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\jscript\jQuery_ui.spinner. js

Lines 25 to 26
    Change
    PHP Code:
        msie = $.browser.msie,

mouseWheelEventName = $.browser.mozilla 'DOMMouseScroll' 'mousewheel'
    to
    PHP Code:
        msie navigator.userAgent.match(/msie/i),

mouseWheelEventName 'onwheel'
    The first line is changed because browser has been depreciated in Jquery. It could also be because of the $. depending on the version of Jquery you are using. I changed the second line because the event on allmodern browser is onwheel. It wont work on firefox 16 and before I have not been able to find out where the other browsers stopped using mousewheel. If you want to catch all the events it would take a bigger code change.

The warning is because you may not load the internet version of Jquery on a slow network. These days it is recommended that you load it from Google or microsoft. I would not worry about it for now. Don't know it we need to request zen cart move to this version.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    Have managed to fix the error. It requires two changes to the YOURSITE\includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\jscript\jQuery_ui.spinner. js

Lines 25 to 26
    Change
    PHP Code:
        msie = $.browser.msie,

mouseWheelEventName = $.browser.mozilla 'DOMMouseScroll' 'mousewheel'
    to
    PHP Code:
        msie navigator.userAgent.match(/msie/i),

mouseWheelEventName 'onwheel'
    The first line is changed because browser has been depreciated in Jquery. It could also be because of the $. depending on the version of Jquery you are using. I changed the second line because the event on allmodern browser is onwheel. It wont work on firefox 16 and before I have not been able to find out where the other browsers stopped using mousewheel. If you want to catch all the events it would take a bigger code change.

The warning is because you may not load the internet version of Jquery on a slow network. These days it is recommended that you load it from Google or microsoft. I would not worry about it for now. Don't know it we need to request zen cart move to this version.
    Great, thank you for posting this solution. I am sure that it will help others ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by holawill View Post
    When i tested on a mobile device, the search box not display anymore? i can even not see search bar on demo site on mobile device: http://zenlyzen.com/mobile-friendly-zen-cart/
    This is correct. The search is not currently on the mobile view. If you want to add it you can make the following changes:

responsive_mobile.css line 369 change to:

Code:
    top:0;
    responsive_mobile.css line 248 change to:

Code:
    width:100%;
    float:none;
    add to responsive_mobile.css:

Code:
    .search-header-box{width:80%;}

thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by holawill View Post
    hi, i have already installed lightbox on my zc 1.5.1, after using this Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0 template, it uses colorbox instead, even after i disabled colorbox in configuration, lightbox does not work anymore, my question is, how can i keep using lightbox not colorbox?
    You will need to install lightbox to the template and remove any colorbox related files or file edits.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Whenever I click on the shopping cart or any kind of checkout related continue buttons I get a popup that says "An unknown response null: :text/html; chrset+utf-8: :Bad request was not received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested cannot be completed." I don't have any idea what this could be referring to and I haven't seen anybody having a similar problem in the thread. If you click okay and dismiss the popup, you can proceed through checkout as normal, or so it appears, with the boxes popping up every time you hit continue. It may be easier to see it for yourself so here is the link: scvmodeltrains.com Just click the shopping cart icon and it will pop up. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to add a search header to the mobile display. I found some references in the forum but the line numbers and/or text terms don't match my responsive_mobile css file. I tried making the changes in the text I did find but it didn't work. I also tried changing the display "none" for the search box and while it worked, it looked awful.

Could someone please post some text surrounding the text to be changed so I can pinpoint it? I have about 10,00 products on my site and a search box is essential.
    Thanks
    Carol

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by spminis View Post
    I'm trying to add a search header to the mobile display. l
    In the templates/ResponsiveSheffieldBlue/css/responsive_mobile.css file - here's what I did:

For Mobile Portrait -
    ~#364 I commented out the display:none...change to-
    Code:
    #navMainSearch{float:none;width:100%;border:1px solid #000;/*display:none;*/}
    and I added line underneath it:

Code:
    .search-header-box{width: 75% !important;padding-right: 1.5em;}
    then, around line #3648 change #navMainSearch to :
    Code:
    #navMainSearch{top:0;}

For Mobile Landscape -
    ~#51 change to-
    Code:
    #navMainSearch{float:none;width:100%;border:1px solid #000;/*display:none;*/}
    and add line underneath:
    Code:
    .search-header-box{width: 80% !important;padding-right: 1.5em;}
    and

~#174 change #navMainSearch to
    Code:
    #navMainSearch{top:0;}
    I didn't have any luck with this until I added the '!important - then it showed up

I fiddled with the width %, working with my own iphone 6s+

Also fiddled with the padding so that the little search icon didn't overlap the search box. My head hurts when I'm trying to sort out margins/padding!

I'm using zen cart 1.5.5d, Responsive Sheffield Blu2 2.0 and a bunch of mods.