Page 115 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    Strange (to me). I see in the clean file set zc 1.5.5a that the jQuery and site-wide jscript bits are sequenced as your fix suggests. Yet in my Resp Sheff Blue 2.0 the jQuery call comes after the side-wide jscript call, and before the page-specific jscript call.

But the strange part is that I've not had the symptoms with ribbon that you describe.
    I know this very strange indeed. The problem, I believe, started after I removed Fec. Also I have another site with zen 1.54 and Responsive_sheffield_blue 2.0 and have never had this problem but I never installed or removed Fec on this site. One of the comments I read in another post stated "this is a known bug in 1.54. ???????????????????????? This is why it took several days to get it fixed.

All I know right now is that making the above changes fixed the problem and that is why I posted in here to tell the community my little story.

Frank

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Here is my setup:
    zencart 1.54
    responsive Sheffield blue 2.0

The normal functionality of the "continue shopping" button brings the customer back to the product info page they were just on. That is how it works on my site anyway.

I would like to take the customer to the category page for the product instead. It seems to be to be a better use of the "continue shopping" button.

Can someone help me accomplish this with some code change to the shopping cart template file?

Thanks,

Frank

Plugin Contributions

I disabled the slider on my site over a year ago. At least, I thought I did I just was looking at the page source in my browser and it shows the SlidesJS script loaded on the page. How can I stop it from loading? I am trying to speed up the site for mobile devices and the Google site test program flagged this script as one to remove if it was not being used.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0! update for Zen Cart 1.5.5 Initial Newbie Notes

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    How can I get the "Buy Now" and "Sold Out" boxes to line up at the bottom?

I would also like to remove the word "Details" just above the "Sold Out" button.

Attachment 16540
    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You need to use css min-heights. If you post a link to the page I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne
    I have the same problem, http://www.mrcollectoronline.com/ind...ex&cPath=36_39 any help would be appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    No, I did a copy paste error.

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2016 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @license [url]http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt[/url] GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version ZCA/GIT: $Id: rbarbour New for v1.5.5 $
     */
    ?>

<script type="text/javascript"><!--//
    (function($) {
    $(document).ready(function() {

$('.centerBoxContentsProducts').matchHeight();

});
    }) (jQuery);
    //--></script>
    for me, creating this file breaks the popup image and causes clicked images to open in a new page

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone!

I have sheffield blue on my 1.54 zc.
    I managed to have my social links in the flexible footer to display and work great but today I noticed that the social links are not being displayed in my product's listing like Anne has setup here:
    http://zenlyzen.com/mobile-friendly-...1297c89a666aa8

Here is a link to one of my products here:
    http://gelcandlecompany.com/gel-cand...jar-p-310.html

Are these links supposed to show up in the sheffield blue template? and if so how do I have them appear?

or is this a different mod that Anne had installed on her demo?

Thanks for anyone's help.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I have switch back to this theme I have one problem on iPads if you take a look the menu is over lapping the shopping cart. I use to remember where the code is now I can't remember. I was able to lower the blue bar and the shopping cart icon down and now I forgot where the code is. Can anyone help me on this one please? Thanks in advance.

Wade

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0! update for Zen Cart 1.5.5 Initial Newbie Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbadood View Post
    I have the same problem, http://www.mrcollectoronline.com/ind...ex&cPath=36_39 any help would be appreciated
    I was able to get the "Buy Now" buttons to line up by adding the below code to the \includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\css\stylesheet.css
    add the code in Red.

Code:
    .itemTitle{font-weight:normal;color:#787878;min-height:50px;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;height:90px;}
    I'm still researching how to hide the "Details" link on "Sold Out" items. Once we hide it then all the boxes will line up.

Plugin Contributions

How can I get the "Buy Now" and "Sold Out" boxes to line up at the bottom?

I would also like to remove the word "Details" just above the "Sold Out" button.

Attachment 16540
    I was able to get the "Buy Now" buttons to line up by adding the below code to the \includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\css\stylesheet.css
    add the code in Red.

Code:
    .itemTitle{font-weight:normal;color:#787878;min-height:50px;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;height:90px;}
    I'm still researching how to hide the "Details" link on "Sold Out" items. Once we hide it then all the boxes will line up.

Plugin Contributions

add the code in Red.

Code:
    To removed the word “details” from “Sold Out”

\includes\languages\responsive_sheffield_blue\english.php

Change:
    // more info in place of buy now
    define('MORE_INFO_TEXT','details <i class="icon-circle-arrow-right"></i>');

to:

// more info in place of buy now
    define('MORE_INFO_TEXT',' ');

The "Sold Out" button and "Buy Now" button still don't line up yet.