Page 126 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by maxnut View Post
    I would like to remove the "Information" drop down menu from Sheffield 2.0. I was able to hide the "brands" and "customer service" links but not the "Information" drop down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    I answered my own question. I tried using ul.slimmenu li.information-li{display:none;} in stylesheet.css and it didn't work. Then I saw in tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php that it is li.info instead. So the code below in stylesheet.css will keep the about us, and remove customer service, brands, and information menu drop downs

ul.slimmenu li.aboutus-li ul li{width:600px;}
    ul.slimmenu li.customer-service-li{display:none;}
    ul.slimmenu li.brands-li{display:none;}
    ul.slimmenu.collapsed li.customer-service-li{display:none;}
    ul.slimmenu.collapsed li.brands-li{display:none;}
    ul.slimmenu li.info-li{display:none;}

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I only have three categories of product, so rather than having a 'Browse Products' dropdown, followed by the three categories, is there any way to just show the three categories on the top menu? My site is live so I don't want to go playing around with it - I want to be fairly sure that what I try will work.

Many thanks,
    WP.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhantom View Post
    Hi,

I only have three categories of product, so rather than having a 'Browse Products' dropdown, followed by the three categories, is there any way to just show the three categories on the top menu? My site is live so I don't want to go playing around with it - I want to be fairly sure that what I try will work.

Many thanks,
    WP.
    You can make a side box of the Categories and there it will show the 3 categories you have without dropdown menu.
    On the top menu you can hide the 'Categories' so it will not be there at all.

Not exactly what you wanted, but it is a simple way for making it a little different...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Gunni, but I've found that side boxes don't show up on the mobile version of the site, so I need to figure out a way to put them on the top menu instead.

I have them under a 'Browse Products' dropdown at the moment, but apparently people are finding it hard to navigate... (seriously? - how hard can it be??! )

WP.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Gunni, but I've found that side boxes don't show up on the mobile version of the site, so I need to figure out a way to put them on the top menu instead.

I have them under a 'Browse Products' dropdown at the moment, but apparently people are finding it hard to navigate... (seriously? - how hard can it be??! )

WP.
    You would need to code it...
    To find the categories define names and put them on the top menu instead of the drop down.

Plugin Contributions

WP.
    I am able to show sideboxes on mobile. In tools/layout boxes I turned 'single column.' 'left/right column'; and 'mobile status' all to "ON"

I stripped out the currency files from RSB as they were conflicting with other things. Instead I use the stock zc currency sidebox, with settings as above, and it shows up on top of page under header. I did this also with Dynamic Filters and it also appeared at top - I discontinued that one because it was too long vertically for my liking.

zc 1.5.5b, Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0

Plugin Contributions

So, I either found a bug, or I changed something that created a bug (the latter being more likely, of course).

I'm using Zen Cart 1.5.4 with Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0. I've selected "rows" for Configuration > Product Listing > Product Listing - Layout Style. The issue is regarding table headings when displaying a listing of products.

When clicking a category, I get a listing of the products in that category, and the headings, which includes "MODEL", looks fine. (The other headings are correct, like "IMAGE", "ITEM NAME", and "PRICE".) But, when I click All Products, Featured Products, New Products, or Specials links, the heading that should say "MODEL" now says "TABLE_HEADING_MODEL".

Now I don't understand PHP very well, but it turns out that if I modify includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php at line 49 from this:

Code:
        $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MODEL;
    to this:

Code:
        $lc_text = 'MODEL';
    I get the proper heading of "MODEL". All of the other headings work fine, but that variable (?) is not recognized as a variable. Instead it seems to be interpreted as a string.

I've scoured the files to try to figure out what could be breaking this. At the moment I've given up and used the string 'MODEL' in place of TABLE_HEADING_MODEL.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

John

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnemaher View Post
    So, I either found a bug, or I changed something that created a bug (the latter being more likely, of course).

I'm using Zen Cart 1.5.4 with Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0. I've selected "rows" for Configuration > Product Listing > Product Listing - Layout Style. The issue is regarding table headings when displaying a listing of products.

When clicking a category, I get a listing of the products in that category, and the headings, which includes "MODEL", looks fine. (The other headings are correct, like "IMAGE", "ITEM NAME", and "PRICE".) But, when I click All Products, Featured Products, New Products, or Specials links, the heading that should say "MODEL" now says "TABLE_HEADING_MODEL".

Now I don't understand PHP very well, but it turns out that if I modify includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php at line 49 from this:

Code:
        $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MODEL;
    to this:

Code:
        $lc_text = 'MODEL';
    I get the proper heading of "MODEL". All of the other headings work fine, but that variable (?) is not recognized as a variable. Instead it seems to be interpreted as a string.

I've scoured the files to try to figure out what could be breaking this. At the moment I've given up and used the string 'MODEL' in place of TABLE_HEADING_MODEL.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

John
    The template is designed to be used in the column layout on the product listing page. I don't think that this is a bug in the template as no one else has ever reported it, but it could be ;)

It looks like the english definition is missing/not working for those pages. You can add a line to any of the english files, best would probably be includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/responsive_sheffield_blue/responsive_sheffield_blue_defines.php, like this:

Code:
    define('TABLE_HEADING_MODEL', 'Model');

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

That fixed it. Thank you.

John

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnemaher View Post
    That fixed it. Thank you.

John
    I am happy to hear that ;)

Thanks,

Anne