Page 111 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

There seems to be a 'Whoops! ' session time out when a user logs in, but only when using a mobile device (phone).

It works perfectly well from a desktop screen, can anyone offer any help as to where I should look to fix this, thanks.

Plugin Contributions

When I unzipped and launched the index.html in the readme folder, it launches the Black Winchester help file, not the Responsive Sheffield Blue help file. Most of it is the same, but there are some things not shown that should be.

Edited: I just found your "Live" help file at https://www.picaflor-azul.com/demos/...ue_readme.html

No action needed on your part other than to know the help file is the wrong product.

Thank you!
    Steve
    http://www.vitalnexus.com
    I'm a Zen Cart user since version 1.3.5.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls View Post
    There seems to be a 'Whoops! ' session time out when a user logs in, but only when using a mobile device (phone).

It works perfectly well from a desktop screen, can anyone offer any help as to where I should look to fix this, thanks.
    This is a simple solution .... enable cookies on the mobile browser!

What is not a simple solution however is changing the 'blue ribbon' bar at the top of the screen as that seems to involve editing the PHP directly, unless someone knows of another method ?

I also wish to remove the 'section-1 etc.' footer items 'Newest, Featured and Specials' again I don't see obviously where this might be achieved ?

Loving the template though, if you care to look (and see why I wish to remove those sections, try clicking them!) here is my site http://www.schneider-cabinets.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Item #2 re-emphasizes why #1 was important.
    Item #5 is saying that the file of the ZC 1.5.5 template and the same file provided for this template need to be merged and the file from this template needs to at least include the specified changes. (of course they're in the ZC 1.5.5 version, that's why they need to be added to the RSB template.
    Item #6, we'll, unfortunately in that post there is no signature. Github is a storage location where code can be written, managed and otherwise shared (publicly or privately). Because it was either removed or not included, if the content remains available on his github account, then you'll have to find the link through some other source/post.

It's my guess that the issue with the site not displaying stems from not completing item #5.
    I made the changes for #1, #3, #4, #6 and #7. Skipping #2 (it's just a comment about why it's so important to make the changes in #1).
    #5 is still giving me issues. If I just keep the Sheffield Blue version of /includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/html_header.php file intact without making any changes it fixes the JSON error. But if I make the REQUIRED changes as suggested the site stops working and will not even load. Why do these changes need to be made?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    I made the changes for #1, #3, #4, #6 and #7. Skipping #2 (it's just a comment about why it's so important to make the changes in #1).
    #5 is still giving me issues. If I just keep the Sheffield Blue version of /includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/html_header.php file intact without making any changes it fixes the JSON error. But if I make the REQUIRED changes as suggested the site stops working and will not even load. Why do these changes need to be made?
    I struggled with this file too, upgrading from 1.5.4 Winchester Black Responsive to 1.5.5 then1.5.5a Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0 - trying to merge suggested adaption changes, plus template file, plus 1.5.5 file. For what it's worth, here's what I ended up with after trial and error from a three way merge that works for me. (There's one bit of code added in there for Wordpress mod you can disregard).

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Common Template
     * outputs the html header. i,e, everything that comes before the \</head\> tag <br />
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2014 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version GIT: $Id: Author: DrByte  Jul 5 2014 Modified in v1.5.4 $
     * Altered by rbarbour (ZCAdditions.com), Responsive DIY Template Default for 1.5.x (65)
     * Modified by Anne (Picaflor-Azul.com) Responsive Sheffield Blue v1.3
     */
    /**
     * load the module for generating page meta-tags
     */
    require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('meta_tags.php'));
    /**
     * output main page HEAD tag and related headers/meta-tags, etc
     */
    ?>
    <?php
    // ZCAdditions.com, ZCA Responsive Template Default (BOF-addition 1 of 2)
    if (!class_exists('Mobile_Detect')) {
      include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'Mobile_Detect.php');
    }
      $detect = new Mobile_Detect;
      $isMobile = $detect->isMobile();
      $isTablet = $detect->isTablet();
      if (!isset($layoutType)) $layoutType = ($isMobile ? ($isTablet ? 'tablet' : 'mobile') : 'default');
    // ZCAdditions.com, ZCA Responsive Template Default (BOF-addition 1 of 2)

$paginateAsUL = true;
    ?>

<?php
    /**
     * WordPress for Zen Cart (wp4zen)
     * call for WordPress code
     */
    define('WP_USE_THEMES', false);
    require_once(DIR_FS_WORDPRESS . 'wp-load.php');
    ?>
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" prefix="og: http://ogp.me/ns# fb: http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml" <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
    <head>
    <title><?php echo META_TAG_TITLE; ?></title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />
    <meta name="keywords" content="<?php echo META_TAG_KEYWORDS; ?>" />
    <meta name="description" content="<?php echo META_TAG_DESCRIPTION; ?>" />
    <meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no" />
    <meta name="author" content="The Zen Cart&reg; Team. Responsive zen cart design by Picaflor Azul. " />
    <meta name="generator" content="shopping cart program by Zen Cart&reg;, http://www.zen-cart.com eCommerce" />

<?php // (BOF - 2.1) Responsive DIY Template Default for 1.5.x (65)	?>

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />

<?php // (EOF - 2.1) Responsive DIY Template Default for 1.5.x (65)	?>

<?php if (defined('ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP') && in_array($current_page_base,explode(",",constant('ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP'))) || $current_page_base=='down_for_maintenance' || $robotsNoIndex === true) { ?>
    <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow" />
    <?php } ?>
    <?php if (defined('FAVICON')) { ?>
    <link rel="icon" href="<?php echo FAVICON; ?>" type="image/x-icon" />
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php echo FAVICON; ?>" type="image/x-icon" />
    <?php } //endif FAVICON ?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG ); ?>" />
    <?php if (isset($canonicalLink) && $canonicalLink != '') { ?>
    <link rel="canonical" href="<?php echo $canonicalLink; ?>" />
    <?php } ?>

<?php
    /**
     * load all template-specific stylesheets, named like "style*.css", alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css'), '/^style/', '.css');
      while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
        echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . $value . '" />'."\n";
      }
    /**
     * load stylesheets on a per-page/per-language/per-product/per-manufacturer/per-category basis. Concept by Juxi Zoza.
     */
      $manufacturers_id = (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) ? $_GET['manufacturers_id'] : '';
      $tmp_products_id = (isset($_GET['products_id'])) ? (int)$_GET['products_id'] : '';
      $tmp_pagename = ($this_is_home_page) ? 'index_home' : $current_page_base;
      if ($current_page_base == 'page' && isset($ezpage_id)) $tmp_pagename = $current_page_base . (int)$ezpage_id;
      $sheets_array = array('/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_stylesheet',
                            '/' . $tmp_pagename,
                            '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_' . $tmp_pagename,
                            '/c_' . $cPath,
                            '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_c_' . $cPath,
                            '/m_' . $manufacturers_id,
                            '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_m_' . (int)$manufacturers_id,
                            '/p_' . $tmp_products_id,
                            '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_p_' . $tmp_products_id
                            );
      while(list ($key, $value) = each($sheets_array)) {
        //echo "<!--looking for: $value-->\n";
        $perpagefile = $template->get_template_dir('.css', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'css') . $value . '.css';
        if (file_exists($perpagefile)) echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $perpagefile .'" />'."\n";
      }

/**
     *  custom category handling for a parent and all its children ... works for any c_XX_XX_children.css  where XX_XX is any parent category
     */
      $tmp_cats = explode('_', $cPath);
      $value = '';
      foreach($tmp_cats as $val) {
        $value .= $val;
        $perpagefile = $template->get_template_dir('.css', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'css') . '/c_' . $value . '_children.css';
        if (file_exists($perpagefile)) echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $perpagefile .'" />'."\n";
        $perpagefile = $template->get_template_dir('.css', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'css') . '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_c_' . $value . '_children.css';
        $value .= '_';
      }

/**
     * load printer-friendly stylesheets -- named like "print*.css", alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css'), '/^print/', '.css');
      sort($directory_array);
        echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . $value . '" />'."\n";
      }

/**
     * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.js');
        echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";
      }

/** CDN for jQuery core **/
    ?>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>

<?php
    /**
     * load all page-specific jscript_*.js files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/', '.js');
        echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $page_directory . '/' . $value . '"></script>' . "\n";
      }

/**
     * load all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.php');
    /**
     * include content from all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically.
     * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
     */
        require($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
      }
    /**
     * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/');
    /**
     * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
     * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
     */
        require($page_directory . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
      }

// DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';

// (BOF - 2.1) Responsive DIY Template Default for 1.5.x (65)   

if (COLUMN_WIDTH == '0' || (in_array($current_page_base,explode(",",'popup_image,popup_image_additional')) )) {  

echo '';

} else {
    $responsive_mobile = '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . 'responsive_mobile.css' . '" />'; 
    require($template->get_template_dir('responsive_mobile.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/responsive_mobile.php');

$responsive_tablet = '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . 'responsive_tablet.css' . '" />'; 
    require($template->get_template_dir('responsive_tablet.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/responsive_tablet.php');

$responsive_default = '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . 'responsive_default.css' . '" />'; 

echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . 'responsive.css' . '" />';
      if ( $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'mobile' ) {
        echo $responsive_mobile;
      } else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ){
        echo $responsive_tablet;
      } else if ( $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'full' ) {
        echo '';
      } else {

echo $responsive_default;

}  
    }

if($detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isDesktop' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isDesktop' or $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isNonResponsive' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isNonResponsive' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isNonResponsive'){
    $fluidisFixed = 'fluidIsFixed';
    } else {
    $fluidisFixed = '';
    }
    // (EOF - 2.1) Responsive DIY Template Default for 1.5.x (65)   
    ?>

<script src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('css_browser_selector.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/css_browser_selector.js' ?>" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.3.0/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet"  type="text/css"/>

</head>
    <?php // NOTE: Blank line following is intended: ?>

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    I struggled with this file too, upgrading from 1.5.4 Winchester Black Responsive to 1.5.5 then1.5.5a Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0 - trying to merge suggested adaption changes, plus template file, plus 1.5.5 file. For what it's worth, here's what I ended up with after trial and error from a three way merge that works for me. (There's one bit of code added in there for Wordpress mod you can disregard).
    I used ExamDiff Pro to compare your file to mine. I found 2 lines of code missing from mine. When I added those two lines it fixed the issue.

Line 34 was missing: $paginateAsUL = true;
    and "}" was missing at line 205.

Thank you so much for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if this is a general Zen Cart issue or Sheffield Blue. In my current production version of zen cart the customer has the option to enter a Billing and Shipping address. But on Sheffield Blue they can only enter one address. Any way to allow 2 addresses (Billing and shipping)?

Plugin Contributions

You might be interested in this for the time out issue.
    V154-amp-V155-when-cookies-off-zenid-changing-with-every-change-of-page-add-item-fails
    Last edited by brittainmark; 25 Jul 2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: needed link to approptiate item
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

What template is presented to mobile customers? What version of ZC (there's a known issue with ZC versions before 1.5.5 see Known issues with ZC 1.5.4.) There may also be issues associated with other aspects of the server setup related to mobile devices as a possibility. This is in addition to what is/was posted above in self response to this issue.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    Not sure if this is a general Zen Cart issue or Sheffield Blue. In my current production version of zen cart the customer has the option to enter a Billing and Shipping address. But on Sheffield Blue they can only enter one address. Any way to allow 2 addresses (Billing and shipping)?
    One method to test this thought is to temporarily switch to the default ZC template and see if the problem persists. Further it would help to identify the version of ZC involved. There are already a few issues identified with ZC 1.5.5 related to this that have been resolved in more recent filesets of ZC 1.5.5...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...