Page 140 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: change hpme link

@mc12345678 I searched for it and only thing I found was to remove the <?php if ($zc_show_featured == true) { ?> and you said something about javascript.

this is where I seen it:

see #333in this thread. <https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....25#post1291125

as someone referenced this.. thanks. Removing it as suggested don't work for me.
    Last edited by tmccaff; 7 Feb 2018 at 08:13 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmccaff View Post
    @mc12345678 I searched for it and only thing I found was to remove the <?php if ($zc_show_featured == true) { ?> and you said something about javascript.

this is where I seen it:

see #333in this thread. <https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....25#post1291125

as someone referenced this.. thanks. Removing it as suggested don't work for me.
    The link above got messed up somehow (happens sometimes), this was the post that was reported to solve the issue with solution developed by jpda: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....52#post1294252

The conversation continued into the next page about needing to modify another file as well...
    Last edited by mc12345678; 7 Feb 2018 at 08:45 PM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

There was another issue with the Featured products in Responsive Sheffield Blue....below my notes from what I did in addition to fix by jpda:

"OK. I see in includes/modules/sheffield blue/featured products - it says if Carousel Featured Producsts called for then do this...which uses the class 'panel' and its css styling. And it says if not doing that, then...do such and such, which is what Sheffield Blue wants and uses that styling.

In Winchester Black Responsive, the Carousel for Featured Products is used and in the admin/configs there is a heading to turn it on, modify it etc.

Sheffiled Blue Resp doesn't use the Carousel so the options to turn it on/off/modify aren't present on the admin/configs page . But my database which includes my earlier Winchester Black stuff has the options config, and its turned on because that's what I did in the Winchester template.

Solution: in phpMyAdmin, find in zen configuration: Carousel Featured Products and edit from 'true' to 'false'."

Plugin Contributions

Hopefully, I got this right not any more of that non-numeric value error. Thanks for that, what I read was to change this in categories_ul_generator.php

line #53:

PHP Code:
    $result sprintf($this->parent_group_start_string, ($submenu==true) ? ' class="level'. ($level+1) . '"' '' ); 
    to the following:

PHP Code:
    $result sprintf($this->parent_group_start_string, ($submenu==true) ? ' class="level'. ((float)$level+1) . '"' '' ); 
    also line 73:

PHP Code:
    $result .= $this->buildBranch($category_id$level+1$submenu$category_link '_'); 
    to the following:

PHP Code:
    $result sprintf($this->parent_group_start_string, ($submenu==true) ? ' class="level'. ((float)$level+1) . '"' '' ); 
    Fyi, it appears that there was a misunderstanding. The link provided to resolve this issue was to the post in that thread that resolves the issue as it is to be done in ZC 1.5.6 and makes one modification. The solution makes one modification at the start of the function rather than at each use.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Fyi, it appears that there was a misunderstanding. The link provided to resolve this issue was to the post in that thread that resolves the issue as it is to be done in ZC 1.5.6 and makes one modification. The solution makes one modification at the start of the function rather than at each use.
    I tried that solution, I downloaded from GitHub v1.60 and still get that non-numeric value error.

Another thing I am thinking to add admin config to this for SHOW_NEW_PRODUCTS, SHOW_FEATURED_PRODUCTS, SHOW_SPECIAL_PRODUCTS instead of editing those files maybe this will be in next update of this template?

Thanks for all the help

Plugin Contributions

Another bug which is no big deal but seeing why this isn't being displayed.

In the Admin>Responsive>Configuration the values are empty only the version is showing which is 2.0. The Homepage Slideshow under value is blank; Also ez pages.

Plugin Contributions

If anyone is interested I added the Show_featured, New, and specials configuration to the admin and edit the files this way you can turn these off and on in the admin without messing with the files themselves.

Hopefully, will be an update soon for this great template.

Regarding the bug above; I removed the installer in admin and made a sqlpatch instead and now it shows the values. The installer I am guessing needs to be rewritten.

Plugin Contributions

I tried that solution, I downloaded from GitHub v1.60 and still get that non-numeric value error.

Another thing I am thinking to add admin config to this for SHOW_NEW_PRODUCTS, SHOW_FEATURED_PRODUCTS, SHOW_SPECIAL_PRODUCTS instead of editing those files maybe this will be in next update of this template?

Thanks for all the help
    Versions 1.5.5, 1.5.6 and 1.6.0 are all different in their own way on github. There was not a suggestion to completely replace the file and when comparing the file from 1.6.0 to 1.5.6, 1.6.0 doesn't have the correction that 1.5.6 has so it is no surprise that the same issue was occurrung with the 1.6.0 version of the file. The posted solution was to just incorporate the single line of $level = (int)$level;

That establishes $level from that point on to be an integer, whether that is 0 or some other value. 1.5.6 is somewhat the next 1.5.5 where 1.6.0 has some significant differences in structure and operation and may or may not have the next best fix.

As to the above "controls" not sure I understand, there are a lot of settings in the configuration area to adjust display of each of those three "topics". As to an update to the template? Have you noticed the when this template was last updated? Have you noticed the repeat of posting of the same issue(s) and reference to the solution(s) since it was last updated?

It seems that out of respect for Anne, no one else has taken all of these fixes and packaged them up for submission. Afterall, this is all her work.

And generally speaking if have a solution to a problem then just post it. I mean look at how soxophoneplayer jumped in above.

Plugin Contributions

I have been trying to contact Anne for some work, I guess shes very busy. Last login here was awhile back. She does excellent work

Plugin Contributions

OK on the home page I have tabs called Newest, Featured, Specials and when I click on them I get the following:

The requested URL /section-1 was not found on this server.
    The requested URL /section-2 was not found on this server.
    The requested URL /section-3 was not found on this server.
    The tabs are working fine for me, but Google reports 404 errors in Google Console. I understand that the Java code catches the clicks on the tabs and displays the appropriate information, but it's not healthy to have 404 errors reported by Google, especially on the home page.
    Any way around this?