Page 102 of 152 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by hflsales View Post
    Banner Title - How do I turn this off of the homepage slideshow? I don't want any text showing.
    In your admin - tools - banner manager

Each of your slides is in the homepageslide group. Select one of the slides and click edit on the right hand panel. The text that appears on the banner is the Banner Title - just delete the title and save the banner with the title blank. You can also delete or change the banner url while you are in the edit screen. Repeat for each of your slides.

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately I tried that and it won't let me leave the Banner Title blank.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHD View Post
    Hello:

I am still having problems with the flesible footer menu. Now the entire html is showing and I have no idea why. I was attempting to get my new facebook page to replace Anne's with no success. Obviously, I did something wrong. This is what I have now:

Code:
    <a href=\"https://www.facebook.com/Custom.Zen.Cart.Design\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-facebook\"></i></a><a href=\"https://twitter.com/picaflorazul\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-twitter\"></i></a><a href=\"http://www.pinterest.com/picaflorazul\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-pinterest\"></i></a><a href=\"https://www.youtube.com/user/ZenCartEasyHelp\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-youtube\"></i></a><a href=\"\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-instagram\"></i></a>', 1, 41, 4, '2013-06-24 09:44:30', '2014-04-25 09:26:24');");
    This is all showing at the bottom of my website in place of the flexible footer menu. I went to admin/includes/installers/responsive_sheffield_blue/2_0.php and copied line 156 and replaced everything, thinking this would resolve the situation and I, obviously was wrong. Can someone tell me where I went wrong here and how to get my facebook page in replacement here?

Thanks much, I really do appreciate your help.

Silver
    You need to edit your flexible footer menu in the admin, not in the code of this template (Admin > Tools > Flexible Footer Menu). What you posted here is code from the template install file.

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately I tried that and it won't let me leave the Banner Title blank.
    Oops, sorry - was thinking of something else.

You could try adding a display:none; to the .banner span in the stylesheet_flex.css

Plugin Contributions

Hello:

I am still having problems with the flesible footer menu. Now the entire html is showing and I have no idea why. I was attempting to get my new facebook page to replace Anne's with no success. Obviously, I did something wrong. This is what I have now:

Code:
    <a href=\"https://www.facebook.com/Custom.Zen.Cart.Design\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-facebook\"></i></a><a href=\"https://twitter.com/picaflorazul\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-twitter\"></i></a><a href=\"http://www.pinterest.com/picaflorazul\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-pinterest\"></i></a><a href=\"https://www.youtube.com/user/ZenCartEasyHelp\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-youtube\"></i></a><a href=\"\" target=\"_blank\"><i class=\"fa fa-instagram\"></i></a>', 1, 41, 4, '2013-06-24 09:44:30', '2014-04-25 09:26:24');");
    This is all showing at the bottom of my website in place of the flexible footer menu. I went to admin/includes/installers/responsive_sheffield_blue/2_0.php and copied line 156 and replaced everything, thinking this would resolve the situation and I, obviously was wrong. Can someone tell me where I went wrong here and how to get my facebook page in replacement here?

Thanks much, I really do appreciate your help.

Silver
    You need to post all the coding directly into the database. It won't work if you paste it into the flexible footer settings in admin.

Plugin Contributions

We have installed the current version Sheffield Blue on Zen Cart V1.5.5a. The product boxes don't line up when viewing on Firefox, IE, Chrome, etc due to the length the product descriptions. I've search Google and can't find a solution that spell out exactly how to fix and which files in which folders have to be changed. Also provide the lines of code that need to be changed. I'm sure this has been asked many times but it not easy to find the solution. Can someone help? thanks

Plugin Contributions

You need to post all the coding directly into the database. It won't work if you paste it into the flexible footer settings in admin.
    If you can show me how to post the coding directly into the database that would be great because I don't know how to do that. I may be "Totally Zenned" but that doesn't mean I know every thing. How do you do that?

Thank you,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

If you can show me how to post the coding directly into the database that would be great because I don't know how to do that. I may be "Totally Zenned" but that doesn't mean I know every thing. How do you do that?

Thank you,

Silver
    Log into your cpanel and click on phpMyAdmin. On the left, click on your database. On the left, click on flexible footer. Click on the edit button in the database next to where you want to put your html coding in. It will be in the col_html_text column near the bottom. Paste in your html coding & hit go.

Plugin Contributions

Log into your cpanel and click on phpMyAdmin. On the left, click on your database. On the left, click on flexible footer. Click on the edit button in the database next to where you want to put your html coding in. It will be in the col_html_text column near the bottom. Paste in your html coding & hit go.

hflsales:

The coding that you see in post #1013 came from file: adminzlcb/includes/installers/responsive_sheffield_blue/2_0.php
    line #156. I am not sure that that is the proper coding to use for this purpose. Can you tell me if this is right or not? I just don't want to mess this up any more than it already is.

Thanks,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

hflsales:

The coding that you see in post #1013 came from file: adminzlcb/includes/installers/responsive_sheffield_blue/2_0.php
    line #156. I am not sure that that is the proper coding to use for this purpose. Can you tell me if this is right or not? I just don't want to mess this up any more than it already is.

Thanks,

Silver
    The coding I am referring to is the coding you want to put into the flexible footer.