Page 143 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1512
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Hello,

I am running ZenCart version 1.5.5f on PHP 7.1 utilizing the Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0 template.
    I am not able to get Subcategory links on the main section Category landing pages to show up even though I have located the code on the template page and know they should be displaying. I am assuming, based on reading other threads that Responsive Sheffield Blue is optimized for columns display. I am using rows display. Could that be my issue? If so has anybody else run into this problem and is there any way to fix this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	17976

Plugin Contributions

Would it be possible to add a "Shop Now" button on top of the banner image on the home page?

This button would need to have mouse over or roll over effect.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    Would it be possible to add a "Shop Now" button on top of the banner image on the home page?

This button would need to have mouse over or roll over effect.

Thank you
    I would like to have the button below ( circle in red on picture) to be a clickable with some css effect such as rollover.

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	17979

I think i would need to add something like

<div id="shopbutton">
    <a herf="mywebsite.com"></a>
    </div>

but I don t know where or which file.

How do i go about the css to have like a rollover image? Sorry but i am not a programmer

Thank you for the help

Plugin Contributions

my site is http://www.thecubden.org/store/ For LED's in the Categories on the left side i have sub Categories. when I click on LEDs it did give me a blank page. ( just added a note to let people know where to go) At one time it would list mu sub categories on this page. Also I see that all the footer info is gone on that page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cubmanky View Post
    my site is http://www.thecubden.org/store/ For LED's in the Categories on the left side i have sub Categories. when I click on LEDs it did give me a blank page. ( just added a note to let people know where to go) At one time it would list mu sub categories on this page. Also I see that all the footer info is gone on that page.
    You need to take a look at https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Something is stopping the display as the grid for sub-categories is being created.

Plugin Contributions

it appears I have several issues. not a coding person i see a lot of google work ahead. Below I removed the folder name on my server and changed it to mysite below for security
    Code:
    [01-Sep-2018 14:17:19 UTC] Request URI: /store/, IP address: 76.177.248.108
    #1  zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2  zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php:27]
    #3  require(/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php) called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php:139]
    #4  require(/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:180]
    #5  require(/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/index.php:97]

[01-Sep-2018 14:17:19 UTC] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58
    #1  zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2  zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php:27]
    #3  require(/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php) called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php:139]
    #4  require(/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:180]
    #5  require(/home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/mysite /public_html/store/index.php:97]

[01-Sep-2018 14:17:19 UTC] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 73

[01-Sep-2018 14:17:19 UTC] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/mysite /public_html/store/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 73

Plugin Contributions

So I did cleanup some of the issue above and with other issues not shown above.
    I now have sub catagories showing up.

Code:
    [02-Sep-2018 15:37:12 UTC] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=products_new, IP address: 76.177.248.108
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:78]
    #5  splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php:35]
    #6  include(/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php) called at [/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:14]
    #7  require(/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php:19]
    #8  require(/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php) called at [/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:251]
    #9  require(/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/index.php:97]

[02-Sep-2018 15:37:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total  ==> (as called by) /home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 78 <== in /home/cubmanky1/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    This is the current one. my website www.thecubden.org\store. Still having issues with the new arrivals and Featured in the footers giving me a WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. im running 1.5.5f. Do I need to do some mods to get it to work with this version of zen?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bislewl View Post
    What I would do if it was me (Anne may have another opinion) is in the

includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php
    remove
    PHP Code:
    <?php

if ($this_is_home_page) {
    ?>

<?php
    if (RSB_SLIDER_STATUS == 'true') {
    ?>

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_home_slider.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'common')
    '/tpl_home_slider.php');?>

<?php ?>
    <?php 
    ?>
    and put it in the:
    includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php
    right after:
    HTML Code:
    <!-- eof upload alerts -->
    I could not get this to work. looking to shrink the size of sliderbar banner on top.

Plugin Contributions

Cannot get my homepage to display Featured items in 2 columns, the same way as the Specials tab does. See: https://www.canadaflagshop.com/shop1.5f/ in RSB V2.0.

Admin settings for Index Listing/Featured Products Columns per Row is set to 2 (as are Specials too) as shown in image below. (This has been showing correctly in 3 columns in the Resp All Business Template - https://canadaflagshop.com/shop/)

Running ZC1.5.5f, PHP 7.1.21, MySQL 5.6.40

Can anyone help with this?

Name:  zc_admin_screen.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  32.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

is this Template support Zen Cart 1.55f? we having issue to display the Sub Categories. use the original template from zencart it's show.however we use this Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0 doesn't show. here is the pictures

Name:	without.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	18093Click image for larger version. 

Name:	with.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	18094