Page 148 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

I'm getting a few errors since my host moved me to a new server which has php 7.1. Is anyone able to help with how to address this issue?

Code:
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/thegluep/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/category_row.php:39
    Line 39 of category_row.php contains
    PHP Code:
        $list_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' => 'class="categoryListBoxContents"' ' ' 'style="width:' $col_width '%;"'

Plugin Contributions

I have the same issue with additional_images.php on line 120, I gather the issue is related the array, but my php knowledge is very basic and I don't know how to change it make it work with php 7.1

Line 120 of additional images is pretty much the same as category_row.php
    PHP Code:
        $list_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' => 'class="additionalImages centeredContent back"' ' ' 'style="width:' $col_width '%;"'

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CunningStunt2 View Post
    I'm getting a few errors since my host moved me to a new server which has php 7.1. Is anyone able to help with how to address this issue?

Code:
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/thegluep/public_html/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/category_row.php:39
    Line 39 of category_row.php contains
    PHP Code:
        $list_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' => 'class="categoryListBoxContents"' ' ' 'style="width:' $col_width '%;"'
    This error means that the variable in question was initialized as a string rather than an array. So change

$list_box_contents = '';

to

$list_box_contents = array();
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the pointers. I think i've fixed error additional_images.php was generating by upgrading to Lat9's Image Handler 5, which contained the additional_images.php with the variables initialised as an array. But due to my very basic knowledge of php i'm still having a bit or trouble re-formatting the category_row.php line so php 7.1. does not generate an error. I tried to emulate the changes between the formatting on the old additional_images and the new one from IH5 but obviously did not do it right as I broke the site and had to restore category_row.php to the default.

I also checked the github repository for this file but the lines in question is in the same format as it looks like that file might not be needed in future versions.
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...tegory_row.php

PHP Code:
    $list_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' => 'class="categoryListBoxContents"' ' ' 'style="width:' $col_width '%;"',

'text' => '<div class="common-wrap"><a href="' zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT$cPath_new) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $categories->fields['categories_image'], $categories->fields['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTHSUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br />' $categories->fields['categories_name'] . '</a></div>'); 

Plugin Contributions

I think all you need to do is make sure line 22 (or there about) in category_row.php is
    PHP Code:
    $list_box_contents = array(); 
    not
    PHP Code:
    $list_box_contents ''
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Just found and installed this template. I love it! Fixes all my issues with Responsive_classic.

I want to change some colors on the template. No instructions in the help file on how to do that. Should be able to change in stylesheet.css but that doesn't have any effect. Path: ~/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/css/stylesheet.css

Any pointers appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Probably the easiest way to find out what css file is applying the colour is to left click on the element you want to change the colour for in your Browser and select inspect element (inspect in chrome) You if you hover over the css file name it will give you the full path.. You should then get a list of the css that is attached to the element. Alternatively and probably better create your own style sheet called maybe stylesheet_mycolours.css and put your css changes in to that is should be located in "YOUR_SITE/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/css/". The above can help you to identify the elements you need to change. You may find this useful https://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index....Per-Page-Rules
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    Probably the easiest way to find out what css file is applying the colour is to left click on the element you want to change the colour for in your Browser and select inspect element (inspect in chrome) You if you hover over the css file name it will give you the full path.. You should then get a list of the css that is attached to the element. Alternatively and probably better create your own style sheet called maybe stylesheet_mycolours.css and put your css changes in to that is should be located in "YOUR_SITE/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/css/". The above can help you to identify the elements you need to change. You may find this useful https://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index....Per-Page-Rules
    Thanks! Good ideas. I have tried using inspect element before but I must admit I'm not good at it. I'll give it another go. Meanwhile, I tried processing an order and came up with some kind of character set error each time the program stepped through the process. Click OK on the error and the page renders fine but that's a non-starter from a customer perspective. May just have to abandon the template.

Plugin Contributions

We like to use stylesheet_zcustom.css as it will most often load last. Stylesheets load alphabetically with stylesheet.css always loading first. So, if we used the mycolours(sic) stylesheet and later added a normal_colors stylesheet, the normal_colors would load last and take precedent. If we added a main_colors stylesheet, the mycolours(sic) would still prevail.

One extra point is that responsive stylesheets often load after their alphabetical "order". So, even using stylesheet_zzz.css, you might find the occasion where a call in this file is "taken over" by one of the responsive stylesheets. This is where one might use the !important property to override subsequent rules.

Plugin Contributions

THanks, again. I've been playing a little. It is indeed stylesheet.css in the template folder that is setting the colors according to the inspector but just changing the hex code is having mixed results/effects. Looks like I'll have to become something of a css expert just to make what I thought was a "simple, small" change! This is why we use sandboxes...