Page 17 of 152 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    That is no way to talk to someone when they are trying to help you figure things out, but thank you for telling us about the bug you are having.

Now that said you are correct about something being wrong with the tabs not working correctly. Anne I have a fresh install zen cart 1.5.4 up with test products. I turned off all the featured products. All I have on now are new and specials showing.

When you click on the new products tab it will show new products. If you click on the specials tab right after no problem it shows special products. You can even go back and look at the new products. The problem comes in when you click on the tab with no product in this case featured products and try to go back to either of the other two tabs.

You can go here and see the problem.
    I'll take a look and see what I can figure out. If you figure out the problem, please post your solution and I will include it in the next template update ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

.....Now that said you are correct about something being wrong with the tabs not working correctly. Anne I have a fresh install zen cart 1.5.4 up with test products. I turned off all the featured products. All I have on now are new and specials showing.

When you click on the new products tab it will show new products. If you click on the specials tab right after no problem it shows special products. You can even go back and look at the new products. The problem comes in when you click on the tab with no product in this case featured products and try to go back to either of the other two tabs.

Anne, I can second that - experiencing the same issue on a local 1.5.4 development site (not live so no link available).

Plugin Contributions

Another clue is, when you don't have anything in "newest", the contents shift left. So when I first loaded my template, I didn't have any new products. So if I clicked "Newest", my "Featured" products showed, and if I clicked "Featured" my "Specials" Showed, and if I clicked "Specials" nothing showed.

Linda

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lruskauff View Post
    Another clue is, when you don't have anything in "newest", the contents shift left. So when I first loaded my template, I didn't have any new products. So if I clicked "Newest", my "Featured" products showed, and if I clicked "Featured" my "Specials" Showed, and if I clicked "Specials" nothing showed.

Linda
    And again I can confirm this

Plugin Contributions

That is no way to talk to someone when they are trying to help you figure things out, but thank you for telling us about the bug you are having.

Now that said you are correct about something being wrong with the tabs not working correctly. Anne I have a fresh install zen cart 1.5.4 up with test products. I turned off all the featured products. All I have on now are new and specials showing.

In my demo, you can turn off the featured tab and it is working correctly:

http://zenlyzen.com/mobile-friendly-...sheffield_blue

If you don't want the featured products tab to show you need to turn it off in admin--configuration--index listing.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Linda
    If you don't want to show new products, turn off the tab in admin--configuration--index listing.

I don't really understand why you would want to show the tab if it is empty?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    In my demo, you can turn off the featured tab and it is working correctly:

http://zenlyzen.com/mobile-friendly-...sheffield_blue

If you don't want the featured products tab to show you need to turn it off in admin--configuration--index listing.

Thanks,

Anne
    Anne yes I already knew that, and yes that is the better option. I was just trying to confirm what s_smack said when he was testing things out. You are right if no products why show..... :)
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I was thinking more on the line of that I did have featured products and they expired, so I wouldn't want the customer to get frustrated if that makes. But I can also turn off.

Plugin Contributions

I was thinking more on the line of that I did have featured products and they expired, so I wouldn't want the customer to get frustrated if that makes. But I can also turn off.
    You can write some custom php for this instance if you want to customize it for that condition.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You can write some custom php for this instance if you want to customize it for that condition.

Thanks,

Anne
    ... or you could revert to the built-in Zen Cart version of the code! A "stock" Zen Cart pulls in the featured products' list and, if empty, doesn't display that centerbox.