Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

How do I force product Grid Layout, or at least make it the default?
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydanilo View Post
    How do I force product Grid Layout, or at least make it the default?
    The grid layout is default ;) You can turn it on or off in admin--configuration--product listing

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Seems that someone was having difficulty with this version of the template when using ZC 1.5.1 and PHP 5.2.17. More information is available at this post. A few posts in the system was generating error messages related to responsive sheffield blue and it appears that they may be related to the new install method. Not sure if/what other factors are at play, but it was discovered/identified that changing to a new template resolved the issue(s). :/ Thought I would try to help.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Seems that someone was having difficulty with this version of the template when using ZC 1.5.1 and PHP 5.2.17. More information is available at this post. A few posts in the system was generating error messages related to responsive sheffield blue and it appears that they may be related to the new install method. Not sure if/what other factors are at play, but it was discovered/identified that changing to a new template resolved the issue(s). :/ Thought I would try to help.
    Thanks for posting. I did switch the installer in this template package to use this:

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1971

but do not sure if it is a bug in this plugin or if it is a bug, how to fix it.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Anne, thanks again for all the help. I've moved over to the new responsive sheffield template and am blown away at how great it looks on my cell phone! The only issue I'd like to resolve is a cosmetic one, and it's only on the desktop. When you goto cheapheeetmusic dot com take a look at the search bar. I inadvertently did something to the header where the magnifying glass only appears when the mouse is hovered over it. I restored the stylesheet.css file and that had no effect, so I'm not sure where to look. I have some software that inspects the element and when I tag the "hover" link the problem is resolved. I've attached a picture to show this.... ok, I'm not a programmer but I just wanted you to know I've tried just about everything I could before contacting you. If you could please direct me to a file or files that may be the cuprit it's greatly appreciated. Thx Mitch
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mrcastle; 18 May 2015 at 10:42 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Plugin Contributions

I removed the text from the Site Tagline leaving the quotes intact, and this is what happened here. Is there something that I did wrong? I don't want or need a tagline shown. Any help would be appreciated. If I leave the tagline text in it's fine.

Thanks,

Les McDonald

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Anne, thanks again for all the help. I've moved over to the new responsive sheffield template and am blown away at how great it looks on my cell phone! The only issue I'd like to resolve is a cosmetic one, and it's only on the desktop. When you goto cheapheeetmusic dot com take a look at the search bar. I inadvertently did something to the header where the magnifying glass only appears when the mouse is hovered over it. I restored the stylesheet.css file and that had no effect, so I'm not sure where to look. I have some software that inspects the element and when I tag the "hover" link the problem is resolved. I've attached a picture to show this.... ok, I'm not a programmer but I just wanted you to know I've tried just about everything I could before contacting you. If you could please direct me to a file or files that may be the cuprit it's greatly appreciated. Thx Mitch
    If you post a link to the site I can take a look ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by llmcdonald View Post
    I removed the text from the Site Tagline leaving the quotes intact, and this is what happened here. Is there something that I did wrong? I don't want or need a tagline shown. Any help would be appreciated. If I leave the tagline text in it's fine.

Thanks,

Les McDonald
    I'll have to take a look at this later. For now, why don't you put the tagline back in and just add a display:none; to the #tagline in the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I'll have to take a look at this later. For now, why don't you put the tagline back in and just add a display:none; to the #tagline in the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne
    I tried that and still didn't do anything.

Les

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by llmcdonald View Post
    I tried that and still didn't do anything.

Les
    If you add back the tag line and post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast