Page 97 of 152 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

rbarbour:

Now, suddenly, my images have lost the ability to be able to show the 2nd or 3rd image. I re-uploaded the "colorbox.php" file and that did not solve the problem. I would really like to "solve" this one as my customers need to see the images that I present. Again, no idea what to do.

The website is: www.mygiftsite.com

Thank you,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHD View Post
    rbarbour:

Now, suddenly, my images have lost the ability to be able to show the 2nd or 3rd image. I re-uploaded the "colorbox.php" file and that did not solve the problem. I would really like to "solve" this one as my customers need to see the images that I present. Again, no idea what to do.

The website is: www.mygiftsite.com

Thank you,

Silver
    As suggested

open:
    Code:
    includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/html_header.php
    find this:
    PHP Code:
    /**
     * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.js');
      while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
        echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";
      }

/** CDN for jQuery core **/
    ?>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    change to:
    PHP Code:
      /** CDN for jQuery core **/
    ?>

<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>

<?php
    /**
     * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
     */

$directory_array $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/''.js');
      while(list (
    $key$value) = each($directory_array)) {
        echo 
    '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' $value '"></script>'."\n";
      }

?>
    The current package has the jQuery CDN loading after the site-wide jscript_* files, everything should work as expected if you make that change.

Plugin Contributions

rbarbour:

I copied the code and am getting something strange at the top of the site.

This is how the code turned out after I copied it. Did I do something wrong:

Code:
    }

/** CDN for jQuery core **/
            ?>

<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
            <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>

<?php
            /**
             * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
             */
              $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.js');
              while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
                echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";
              }

?>
    Doesn't look like what you had given,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

rbarbour:

I replaced the obvious mistake of YOURTEMPLATE with responsive_sheffield_blue and it still has the "blob" at the top.

Silver

Plugin Contributions

rbarbour:

Removed some crazy script that somehow got in there. It appears that everything is fine!

Thank you,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHD View Post
    rbarbour:

Removed some crazy script that somehow got in there. It appears that everything is fine!

Thank you,

Silver
    I'm glad you got it working!

Plugin Contributions

So am I

Thanks much,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

Default Enabled Responsive Sheffield Blue Configuration Menu message

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Ok, there seems to be a bug in the auto installer plugin I used. For now you can delete these 2 lines from your admin/includes/init_includes/init_responsive_sheffield_blue.php line 99 and 100:

Code:
     // delete configuration menu
      $db->Execute("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_ADMIN_PAGES." WHERE page_key = '".$admin_page."' LIMIT 1;");
    I'll have to wait a while before submitting an update to the template package. I have been told that it is not good to submit an update and then another update a few days later ;)

Thanks,

Anne
    Now would be a great time to do this!
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Hi...I have installed the Sheffield Blue template and I want to change the BUY NOW black buttons to something else like ENROLL NOW or simply ADD TO CART...however there don't seem to be any gif files in this template to modify the buttons....I am thinking these buttons are built on the fly with a text string inserted? Please help?

Plugin Contributions

includes/templates/resp Sheff Blue/jscript/jqueryui.js

Not being one to leave well enough alone, I was fiddling with adding Product Attribute Grid to this template. I used it back in zc 1.3.8 days and liked it even though I have only few products that used it. When I installed the latest version on my test site I soon realized it didn't display nicely (as is) with the current product info display because the grid is squooshed into a side column. But also all my products, most of which are OOAK, had quantity select quantity scroller that allowed unlimited quantity selection which wouldn't be caught until checkout. So I uninstalled the mod, but the quantity selection spinner remained and I was unable to make changes via the admin/config/stock or /product_info settings (even with cleared cache). Truthfully I don't know if this mod triggered this or if I mucked something else up in the process, but here's the thing:

Firebug showed me that I now had a ui-spinner at work. I checked my live site and there was no such thing. Looking at my files - on the live site my jqueryui file is 156 KB while on test site it is 426 KB. Further exploring and I find my original Resp Sheffield Blue file is the same 426 KB as my test site. I have no idea why the file on my live site is smaller than on the original template files and on my test site. I keep pretty good notes when I make changes and I don't see anything and non of the other mods I use have this file,nor was the file part of the Prod Attrib Grid mod. Looking at the files with WinMerge I can see humongous section of code absent on the live site (bottom) yet the header info on the file is the same.

I don't understand jquery at all.

So my question: is a jquery file fluid - changing according to what is called for by different config settings or mods added?